Poll: Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor
Jason Garrett
Zac Taylor
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Garrett or Zac Taylor?
No idea why this thought entered my head today, but it did.

If you had to choose twixt these two guys to head the Bungles in 2020, whom would you choose?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: No idea why this thought entered my head today, but it did.

If you had to choose twixt these two guys to head the Bungles in 2020, whom would you choose?

Since I don't know who the Bungles are, I don't give a shit.

But, since Zac is our coach and he now has a year under his belt, to lead the BENGALS, he would definitely be the choice.

Garrett should stick to being an OC and nothing more.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Since I don't know who the Bungles are, I don't give a shit.

But, since Zac is our coach and he now has a year under his belt, to lead the BENGALS, he would definitely be the choice.

Garrett should stick to being an OC and nothing more.

Then why did you reply? And seemingly figure it out rather quickly? 

Reply/Quote
Rather just stick with Taylor for now. We know Garrett is a pretty mediocre HC. Taylor could still surprise us.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rather just stick with Taylor for now. We know Garrett is a pretty mediocre HC. Taylor could still surprise us.

That's my rationale. Garrett is the most uninspiring slug to ever live. And he's about to get another job. How the NFL recycles failed coaches time and time again is so perplexing to me, but that's another post.

Zac was at least able to keep the team invested and playing hard. 

Reply/Quote
This is like asking someone which hand do they want you to shit into.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I have never understood why Garrett never had Prescott take snaps at the line behind the center so that Dallas cold develop a true play action pass option.

I wish Bengals had hired McCarthy ( or Arians last year) but I would not replace Taylor with Garrett.
Reply/Quote
Taylor, the players believe in him. Garrett lost his team
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rather just stick with Taylor for now. We know Garrett is a pretty mediocre HC. Taylor could still surprise us.

Same here

Garrett is just ML 2.0
Reply/Quote
None of the above.
Reply/Quote
Neither get me too excited, but I do think it's quite optimistic of us to pick 2-win Zac because we aren't interested in mediocre coaches like Marvin and Garrett who are both over .500.

Having faith a guy who set records for losing in year 1 can be great is what fandom is all about.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter who is available, Zac isn't going anywhere for at least another 2 years
Reply/Quote
Garrett is a ventriloquist doll.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 02:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Garrett is a ventriloquist doll.

So he would actually be a good fit here. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 02:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So he would actually be a good fit here. 

LOL!
Reply/Quote
Neither.

As has been said. Garrett is just another Marvin.

Taylor is not as advertised.

We're stuck with him.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think some of you might not understand the nature of a hypothetical.

Reply/Quote
Accuse me of being a Marvin and Garrett fanboy if you must, but why should I be more excited about pairing an awesome prospect like Joe Burrow with a HC who set records for losing in his first year more so than hypothetically pairing him with Marvin, who had a winning record here and did some good things with two QBs we were happy to see leave, or an offensive-minded HC like Garrett who has 9 years of experience and a winning record in the NFL?

Personally, I'm more concerned with tethering Joe Burrow to a HC who looks to be in way over his head and who can't attract coaching talent more than I'd be worried to pair him with mediocre guys who win more than they lose and have some sort of history of bringing competent assistants with them.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: No idea why this thought entered my head today, but it did.

Personally gut everyone and go with Rex. He would have the D around the top 10 by next season.
Reply/Quote
Jason garret for OC?
Reply/Quote