Joe B.
Mixon
Jordan
Jessie
Randy
Alex
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jax Game, Game Ball
(10-04-2020, 05:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Hold that killed the Tyler Boyd TD that was barely a hold and the through the hands Sample Interception.

Which was mostly on Sample for not wanting to hurt the defenders feelers by snatching the ball away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon, no doubt. Wonderful day by the offense. Great execution. Great balance.
Reply/Quote
If not for the late TD I would have nominated LeShaun Sims. Pressed into starting with Mac injury, had 7 tackles, 1 PD, and shut down his side of the field
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If not for the late TD I would have nominated LeShaun Sims. Pressed into starting with Mac injury, had 7 tackles, 1 PD, and shut down his side of the field

He had a nice game. Along with the INT vs Philly he’s been a solid under the radar pickup.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Which was mostly on Sample for not wanting to hurt the defenders feelers by snatching the ball away.

Sad thing was Sample had a great day blocking and a few nice grabs but fans will crucify him all week for that one play... and he does deserve it lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
151 yards on the ground and 3 TDs.

Can't be anyone but Mixon...
Reply/Quote
Mixon... But damned if the O line didn't look serviceable... This is the best all around game the Bengals have played in 2 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I went with Mixon, with a shout out to the OLine and a bit of love for the play calling. The handful of jet sweeps seemed to open up the run game and the screen where Mixon slipped down had a chance to be a big play and there were a lot of open receivers today.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He had a nice game. Along with the INT vs Philly he’s been a solid under the radar pickup.

Better than the expensive ones from Minnesota so far. 

Reply/Quote
Mixon gets it.

O-Line played better, but they still did plenty of bad. Rest of the offense overcame.
Reply/Quote
Stat of the day:

Huber: 1 punt 20 yards

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stat of the day:

Awesome that they only had to punt once (and he should have gone for it so shouldn’t have had any punts)
Great kick for Huber - they couldn’t hold onto it at the goal line.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Mixon but Redmond was solid. Just don’t know how much of that was the Jags D line and how much was improved O line play. Probably a little of both but we will find out if they have really improved next Sunday.
Reply/Quote
The vote is lopsided for a reason.

That said, hats off to my man Bullock, who has been amazing this year outside of that one awful miss.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stat of the day:

Well that punt sucked..... Hilarious

Yeah, he usually someone who earns his paycheck every week.
Reply/Quote
The entire offensive line. Gave burrow a clean pocket the whole game and limited the hits on burrow.

Today proved that they are better than the worst, but still not good enough to compete against the best.

Next week is Baltimore, which I hope they look to compete at least.
Reply/Quote
Mixon no contest
Reply/Quote
https://www.bengals.com/video/locker-room-celebration-following-victory-over-the-jaguars

Apparently everyone got a game ball lol
Reply/Quote
all could easily be voted for but I went Bates. After his poor tackling performance he came out and put up 10 today.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 10:24 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: all could easily be voted for but I went Bates. After his poor tackling performance he came out and put up 10 today.

Caused the INT too with a nice tip.

Reply/Quote