Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jax Prediction
I normally do not predictions. Tonight is a must win in my opinion to have any shot at the playoffs as we have zero AFC wins in 2023.

Call me crazy, but I think the Bengals defense will step up, Mixon will step as will Browning.

I say we win 23 to 20. If we win a tough road game, we are not far off from getting in the playoffs. Still a tough remaining schedule, but we would have hope.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Apathy for the 2023 season has fully enveloped me and I think the team. If I was betting I'd take Jags and points. 31-20
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I normally do not predictions. Tonight is a must win in my opinion to have any shot at the playoffs as we have zero AFC wins in 2023.

Call me crazy, but I think the Bengals defense will step up, Mixon will step as will Browning.

I say we win 23 to 20. If we win a tough road game, we are not far off from getting in the playoffs. Still a tough remaining schedule, but we would have hope.
Pretty sure the bills are in the acf.
Reply/Quote