Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jealous of a Fellow Fan’s Paycor Experience
So over the last few years. From what I can remember during our final regular season home games. They do some prize give aways to fans. Super Bowl tickets and autographed merchandise and stuff.

Well this past Sunday. They did it like a game and showed it on the Jumbotron during halftime. A select group of I think season ticket holders got to answer some trivia questions and if they got it correct they would get a ball with their name on it placed into a basket. Once all the questions were over they started mixing up the balls and drawing random ones out and then announcing what prize they would get. There was some smaller stuff like a Microsoft surface and $500 kroger gift card.

But one lucky winner got his name drawn and the prize revealed was a years worth of Donatoes pizza. But he also had more balls with his name on them still in the basket. Couple prizes later and the same guy won a car.

I couldn’t believe it. I know I’d be happy to go to a Bengals game and win a years worth of delicious pizza and a new car.
Reply/Quote