Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Driskel waived...
(09-11-2019, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks for the info on Dugas, I had not learned that he was on IR.  But, WOW!  Now, they really have to address the Tackle situation.  I'm not sure that there's ever been a team make it through an entire season with just two Tackles.

Just my guess here, but for the time being, if a starting OT went down during a game I could almost see either Hopkins or Jordan filling the spot and Price playing C or OG....
Didn't we just get a guy that's on PS that is OT?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:14 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Just my guess here, but for the time being, if a starting OT went down during a game I could almost see either Hopkins or Jordan filling the spot and Price playing C or OG....

John Jerry has started NFL games at LT.  I think he is our first option off the bench right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:14 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Just my guess here, but for the time being, if a starting OT went down during a game I could almost see either Hopkins or Jordan filling the spot and Price playing C or OG....

OT Wyatt Miller to the PS.. Yup.. Which by the way took me a full 2, count em, TWO minutes to look up.. That's 2 minutes I could have spent wasting on making other silly comments.. DAMNED YOU!  Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: John Jerry has started NFL games at LT.  I think he is our first option off the bench right now.

I had forgot we brought him back, thanks
Reply/Quote
Driskel may find a landing spot with the Jets. Darnold has been diagnosed with mono and they only have one other QB on the roster

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: John Jerry has started NFL games at LT.  I think he is our first option off the bench right now.

Sick
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:14 AM)grampahol Wrote: In the history of sport has ANY team ever won with ugly wives? That's obviously the most important aspect of team building..
Brenda Warner?

[Image: DGcLL5SU0AEt5tx.jpg]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 11:59 AM)pally Wrote: Driskel may find a landing spot with the Jets.  Darnold has been diagnosed with mono and they only have one other QB on the roster

when do we get to play the jets... ahhh not soon enough
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 03:58 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Brenda Warner?

Lighten up.  God made her do it.

Here is what she used to look like

[Image: 4e5d2c2844ab8.preview-300.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lighten up.  God made her do it.

Here is what she used to look like

[Image: 4e5d2c2844ab8.preview-300.jpg]
She sounds hideous......
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 03:58 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Brenda Warner?

When you have millions and don't have to work, life gets boring pretty quickly.  Who knows if the cancer made her not give a damn and go full throttle.
Reply/Quote