Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff sessions didnt disclose russian meetings
(03-02-2017, 02:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do they allow to buy in bulk? Like Sam's or Costco?  I have to consider the bottom line and then conduct a cost benefit analysis.  Does the cost of the morals outweigh the benefits? Or do the benefits of the morals outweigh the cost? I expect to pay pennies on the dollar for fake vs. genuine. 

You should check out Trader Jacob's, Muslims-R-Us or PopeMart. Really good deals. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-02-2017, 02:32 PM)xxlt Wrote: Yes, but not about a blow job!

That, my friends, is a big difference.

Hey! He did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

He just got a blow job, for Christ sakes!!!

Hilarious
It's time for bringing out Kellyanne to assure Sessions still has the president's full support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-02-2017, 03:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: It's time for bringing out Kellyanne to assure Sessions still has the president's full support.

white spice came out and what sessions did was 100% straight... Mellow
People suck
(03-02-2017, 02:45 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do they allow to buy in bulk? Like Sam's or Costco?  I have to consider the bottom line and then conduct a cost benefit analysis.  Does the cost of the morals outweigh the benefits? Or do the benefits of the morals outweigh the cost? I expect to pay pennies on the dollar for fake vs. genuine. 

Well, I hadn't considered stocking up, I was just thinking buy and use as you go...

They definitely aren't available at Sam's in any form. Costco may have them but probably something only available on line...

At Big Lots you can get the fake for pennies on the dollar and the real for pennies on the dime!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-02-2017, 02:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My coworkers were discussing this today and wondering how he doesn't resign, especially because what happened to Flynn. My response was "But Flynn lied to Republicans, not Democrats. On top of that, it was the VP. Sessions didn't disclose things to two Democratic Senators. It doesn't matter to Republicans if Democrats are lied to, because, to them, Session is still "technically" right. He'll just excuse it as "We didn't discuss the campaign" even though he's the only Senator on that committee that the ambassador spoke to. 

Hell, so many comments online are "this is fake news" even though it is true that he met with the ambassador. 

I guess it's fortunate that a number of Republicans are not calling for him to recuse himself on the investigations, but... do we even expect this investigation to be nonpartisan? Congress has no interest in investigating anything right now. 

According to Ryan, if they investigate anything then they can't do their job. Like government oversight. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/02/trump-has-total-confidence-in-jeff-sessions-amid-calls-for-attorney-generals-resignation/?utm_term=.ce378261a4d9
People suck
(03-02-2017, 03:23 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: You should check out Trader Jacob's, Muslims-R-Us or PopeMart. Really good deals. ThumbsUp

I would be interested in Popemart. I'm in the market for a new rosary. Apparently, my wife's rosary has been broken for about 7-8 years. I found this out when my daughter was about three or four year old and while holding the rosary she asked me, "Daddy, is this Jesus power?"

"Yeah, that's Jesus power." I chuckled. 

While holding the crucifix she started making a casting motion with her arm like she was fishing. "I think it's broken."

I don't know what she was expecting; fire and brimstone, loaves and fishes, water to wine?
(03-02-2017, 03:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: It's time for bringing out Kellyanne to assure Sessions still has the president's full support.

Maybe Sessions met with the Russians inadvertently like Kellyanne inadvertently plugged Ivanka's brand or inadvertently used massacre to describe a non-massacre?
And Claire McCaskill says she never meets with Russians except she does.
At a minimum the Dems and the GOP should hold him to the same standard they did Ms Loretta when she talked to Slick Willie on a private plane the day before the results of Hill's email investigation were released. Likewise Trump should impose the same punishment on his AG that Obama did.

The best thing to do is to step down like Flynn did. That way the GOP has a leg to stand on if the tables are ever flipped instead of looking like the idiot Schumer is when he says the AG must be beyond reproach.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I say recuse yourself and let the Democrats investigate the Russian connection to their hearts content. It can be their version of the Benghazi hearings. Then everyone can go home happy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-02-2017, 05:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At a minimum the Dems and the GOP should hold him to the same standard they did Ms Loretta when she talked to Slick Willie on a private plane the day before the results of Hill's email investigation were released. Likewise Trump should impose the same punishment on his AG that Obama did.

The best thing to do is to step down like Flynn did. That way the GOP has a leg to stand on if the tables are ever flipped instead of looking like the idiot Schumer is when he says the AG must be beyond reproach.

Apparently Sessions isn't allowed to talk to Russian spies about his grandchildren.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-02-2017, 05:05 PM)Goalpost Wrote: And Claire McCaskill says she never meets with Russians except she does.

Yeah... just looked it up, and that was indeed quite stupid.

Good for her that she wasn't under oath.
Sessions responded to the question accuratley. The question was about the campaign. Dems and some Rep attacking and obstructing.

Dems use to be a party for the working man. Now it is a party for the globalist Elite/Corporations/Hollywood/Main Stream Propaganda Outlets.

The Dems need to take their party back from these idioits and be the party for the people like it use to be.

Their party has been hijacked.
(03-02-2017, 05:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I say recuse yourself and let the Democrats investigate the Russian connection to their hearts content.  It can be their version of the Benghazi hearings.  Then everyone can go home happy.

Yep.  I'd be all for the minority party always having the ability to investigate.  Either party.  Any party.

Keeps 'em busy.

If they find something...yay.

And if they don't find anything...yay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-02-2017, 05:32 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Sessions responded to the question accuratley. The question was about the campaign. Dems and some Rep attacking and obstructing.

Dems use to be a party for the working man. Now it is a party for the globalist Elite/Corporations/Hollywood/Main Stream Propaganda Outlets.

The Dems need to take their party back from these idioits and be the party for the people like it use to be.

Their party has been hijacked.

"I have been a surrogate a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

That isn't called accurate. That is called false. 

So today he recused himself from the investigation because he was part of the campaign. But somehow he wasn't lying under oath last month after admitting he was a surrogate of the campaign and was known as a top adviser and he had recently spoken to Russians. 

We have a billionaire conman with his billionaire cabinet ripping apart regulations that were put in place to protect the middle class. And Democrats for the most part are fighting that. Next up on the agenda is enormous tax cuts for the rich while some middle class see a rise in taxes......... 

It isn't the Main Stream Propagana Outlets you should be worried about. It is wherever it is you are getting your news that makes you say and think things like the globalist elite main stream propaganda outlets. 
Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the Russian interference investigation and said he will correct his statement to Congress.
(03-02-2017, 07:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: "I have been a surrogate a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

That isn't called accurate. That is called false. 

Of course it is unless you are closed-minded and consider the question asked:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-sessions-statements-congress-russia-contacts-163633749.html

The questioning was about alleged tampering with the election and Sessions answer was pertaining to the alleged election fraud. 

(03-02-2017, 07:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the Russian interference investigation and said he will correct his statement to Congress.

This I do not agree with. If you feel you've done something wrong then step down; if you have not then tell them to go kick rocks. 

It reminds me o the time when folks were demanding the 2 SCOTUS members that officiated gay wedding recuse themselves from ruling of the SSM issue.