Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jefferson to Bengals rumors
IF there's any merit to this it's gotta be fueled by JJ. As it stands right now he'll have Sam Darnold throwing him passes this year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

Okay, what does it mean "rumors are real."   That sounds like a meaningless statement if I ever heard one.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't recall a team with 2 top paid wrs ever winning.

Those mentioned plus:

Cliff Branch/ Fred Bilicknekof

Jerry Rice/ John Taylor

Lynn Swann/ John Stallworth

Reply/Quote
I would absolutely do Tee and 2 firsts for JJ. If HE wants to come here and get the band back together, he'd have to be conducive to signing a $30million per year contract, as would Chase. And even then, with Burrow's contract, that's a LOT of dough going to just three players. Still...those two firsts, the second would, in theory, be a super late first (SHOULD be pick 32). That's well worth having JJ. As someone else alluded to, we would still have all our other picks. So hell, if they can make it happen, why the hell not?! If you wanna talk about pushing all your chips to the center of the table, this is a move that clearly does that! SB or bust!
Reply/Quote
Fun to imagine, and that’s about all this is.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:34 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: THey have no O-line on the right edge and need to bolter the d-line.  Affording it would be nearly impossible with those three hogging the cap space.

I think it is a pipe dream.  Keep Tee, he's my favorite anyhow.

Jefferson and Chase are on rookie deals for 1 and 2 more years. It's not impossible.

They'd have to all want to do it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952awtc8ficgjimkf0mtm1...w.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
The one post mentions JJ and Chase would both sign a 3-year, 100-million dollar contracts. I suppose they could do that and then pick up a one-million-dollar RT, and one-million-dollar NT and I think it was bfine (could be wrong) who said he could play better than Volson, so we could suit him up.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Jefferson and Chase are on rookie deals for 2 more years. It's not impossible. 

They'd have to all want to do it.

One more year for Jefferson I believe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: One more year for Jefferson I believe.

Yep.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:43 PM)Nepa Wrote: The one post mentions JJ and Chase would both sign a 3-year, 100-million dollar contracts. I suppose they could do that and then pick up a one-million-dollar RT, and one-million-dollar NT and I think it was bfine (could be wrong) who said he could play better than Volson, so we could suit him up.

What’s the league minimum for a worn out soldier?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:43 PM)Nepa Wrote: The one post mentions JJ and Chase would both sign a 3-year, 100-million dollar contracts. I suppose they could do that and then pick up a one-million-dollar RT, and one-million-dollar NT and I think it was bfine (could be wrong) who said he could play better than Volson, so we could suit him up.
Yes. I could easily be our worst starting olineman. 

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What’s the league minimum for a worn out soldier?

A year's supply of Natty Light and a date with Jake Browning's girlfriend

Reply/Quote
You guys are getting trolled so hard.

You're smarter than this.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
So Burrow Girl chatting with her coworker as they scan folks groceries at Kroger?! About classified Bengals negotiations.

I’ll do the deal. Next years 1st will hurt the most but if it’s 28-32 it’ll be worth it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 10:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You guys are getting trolled so hard.

No doubt. It's highly unlikely to happen.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A year's supply of Natty Light and a date with Jake Browning's girlfriend

Seems a little high

Reply/Quote

What if I'm merely an enabler ?
I've been an undercover agent of chaos for years.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Everyone’s just having some fun.

Reply/Quote