Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrest
(08-12-2019, 04:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...No, not really. People kill themselves while on suicide watch all the time. They don't have video surveillance in all cells like you see in movies, mainly because it's too costly. The cameras in the hallways though would show who was there before and after. The reality was he was on 30 minute rounds, even though they weren't followed that night, but that in itself tells you they didn't consider him high risk as most places use 15 minute staggered rounds for high risk inmates. Side note, he was taken off suicide watch before he did it so there were plenty of things he could have used to hang himself.

People always look to circumstances and believe they signal foul play, but in many instances circumstances create opportunities for suicidal people to off themselves. It is kind of funny though, if everyone in the world thinks a guy committing suicide is obviously foul play and that he was killed don't you think someone with the means to do such a thing would have known that too? Wouldn't it have made more sense to have an inmate in prison kill him? If you had "dirty guards" it would have been easier to have him stabbed by an inmate during transport to another part of the prison, and then you could easily have the inmate claim he wanted the fame of killing a child predator (which is a real thing in prison). 

I'm not on the conspiracy bandwagon yet, but it's not an unreasonable jump.

This has to be the most high-profile suicide-prone federal prisoner in decades, with the power to finger some very high ranking politicians.  He tries to kill himself, then in a few weeks he's "ok"?  Sure. Stick him in a room with no cameras. (They're expensive.)

That others might be highly motivated to kill Epstein is not "proof," but it does beg investigation.

I don't think every suicide merits investigation. I do think hiring another inmate to kill him could be the most risky and least successful way to kill someone as closely watched as Epstein.   A "suicide" which is successful on the second attempt can be defended/ambiguated much more easily.

Or so it seems.  Maybe not.  We'll see. Perhaps.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I don't believe in all the Clinton conspiracy theories. I believe in fact.

Fact is all these failed processes fell under Barr's watch. That is why you see him out in front of all this.

Barr is hand picked by Trump. So if there is a conspiracy, it's Barr admitting Bureau of Prison Facilities that answers to him failed, the failure of the DOJ for allowing such a high profile prisoner to die in custody also falls under him, and none of this points to helping a Clinton. It points to helping Trump if folks want to say it points somewhere.

I believe he committed suicide, but with all these conspiracy theories you have to wonder why Barr and the Trump DOJ did all this to "help" Bill. I don't think they did. If they did all that it was to help Trump not the evil Clintons. That makes far more sense.

But Clinton conspiracy's sell. And people really believe them.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-12-2019, 04:52 PM)Dill Wrote: I'm not on the conspiracy bandwagon yet, but it's not an unreasonable jump.

This has to be the most high-profile suicide-prone federal prisoner in decades, with the power to finger some very high ranking politicians.  He tries to kill himself, then in a few weeks he's "ok"?  Sure. Stick him in a room with no cameras. (They're expensive.)

That others might be highly motivated to kill Epstein is not "proof," but it does beg investigation.

I don't think every suicide merits investigation. I do think hiring another inmate to kill him could be the most risky and least successful way to kill someone as closely watched as Epstein.   A "suicide" which is successful on the second attempt can be defended/ambiguated much more easily.

Or so it seems.  Maybe not.  We'll see. Perhaps.

Not sure he is the most high profile suicide prone prisoner in decades, this is just sensationalism because of the results. If he had all those high ranking names to point to wouldn't that give him leverage for a "club fed" stay? The likely story, which has played out many times, is guy in position of power who realizes he is done for takes the cowards way out. For him to come off suicide watch it was signed off on by a doctor treating him, I think they are probably more in tune with his psychological state than us. Here is the funny part about this, if the doctor says he showed no suicidal signs then people will say that's proof he was killed, if they say he showed signs but didn't think it was serious enough to warrant watch people will say the fact the removed him is proof he was killed. Literally no matter what he investigation shows people are already decided it was a hit job carried out by deep state/Clinton's/Trump/ whoever else.

As for cameras expense, privacy rights, whatever they just don't put them in cells. This isn't unique to that facility. The fact people think they magically just can go in is kind of comical if you have ever worked through the government purchasing process. 
(08-12-2019, 05:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don't believe in all the Clinton conspiracy theories. I believe in fact.

Fact is all these failed processes fell under Barr's watch. That is why you see him out in front of all this.

Barr is hand picked by Trump. So if there is a conspiracy, it's Barr admitting Bureau of Prison Facilities that answers to him failed, the failure of the DOJ for allowing such a high profile prisoner to die in custody also falls under him,  and none of this points to helping a Clinton. It points to helping Trump if folks want to say it points somewhere.

I believe he committed suicide, but with all these conspiracy theories you have to wonder why Barr and the Trump DOJ did all this to "help" Bill. I don't think they did. If they did all that it was to help Trump not the evil Clintons. That makes far more sense.

But Clinton conspiracy's sell. And people really believe them.

That dude should resign, it was his responsabilty and noone else's. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Its almost like there is a powerful person atop the DoJ who is pretty good at getting people off the hook. Dude has made a career of it.
I was googling for a photo of Clinton and Epstein together for a meme I wanted to make but couldn't find any. Lots of pictures out there of Trump and Epstein, even video's of them partying together. Seems strange.
(08-12-2019, 05:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: I believe in fact.

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(08-13-2019, 05:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I was googling for a photo of Clinton and Epstein together for a meme I wanted to make but couldn't find any. Lots of pictures out there of Trump and Epstein, even video's of them partying together. Seems strange.

How's that job at Shareblue working out?  Ninja
(08-12-2019, 05:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: Literally no matter what he investigation shows people are already decided it was a hit job carried out by deep state/Clinton's/Trump/ whoever else.

But why wouldn't some believe that... after the President tweets accusations it was a "hit" within a couple of hours after it happened.

I had not even heard anyone claim that it was a murder prior to that.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-13-2019, 11:51 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: But why wouldn't some believe that... after the President tweets accusations it was a "hit" within a couple of hours after it happened.

I'm sad to have to say this, but it's not at all an unreasonable conclusion to come to.
(08-13-2019, 11:51 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: But why wouldn't some believe that... after the President tweets accusations it was a "hit" within a couple of hours after it happened.

The Clintons. That's already a fact. 

Librals will require evidence, but not to worry.

Barr will get to the bottom of this.
(08-13-2019, 12:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sad to have to say this, but it's not at all an unreasonable conclusion to come to.

Nor the conclusion that someone would attempt to deflect blame and/or cover-up incriminating evidence by pointing a finger at someone else... immediately after something happened.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Its understandable for him to be upset.

His voters elected him to keep lawyers and scummy billionaires safe from a couple of 70 year olds who haven't been elected to federal office in a decade. Imagine the disappointment.

He is such an easy "man" to see through. How he has fooled millions makes me weep for them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(08-13-2019, 05:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I was googling for a photo of Clinton and Epstein together for a meme I wanted to make but couldn't find any. Lots of pictures out there of Trump and Epstein, even video's of them partying together. Seems strange.

[Image: epstein.Clinton.PNG]
[Image: Jeffrey-Epstein-Bill-Clinton.png]

Literally took me 5 seconds. Sooooooooooooooooooooo, Imma call bullshit on your post.
(08-13-2019, 12:35 PM)Dill Wrote: The Clintons. That's already a fact. 

Librals will require evidence

True, when it's a Democrat that's accused of something. When Republicans are accused, then who cares what the evidence is.  Whatever
(08-13-2019, 04:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: True, when it's a Democrat that's accused of something. When Republicans are accused, then who cares what the evidence is.  Whatever

You may be right about that.

Some people still don't believe the Clintons killed Vince Foster or Obama was born in Kenya because Dems say you can't without proof.

But with Trump its a different story. People hear him calling women "dogs" or Mexicans "rapists" or telling Congresswomen of color to go back to where they came from or making up stories about cheering Muslims on 9/11, and they are ready to believe he is a misogynist racist xenophobe even though there is plenty of evidence that he says he is not.

It's a double standard.
(08-13-2019, 04:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: epstein.Clinton.PNG]

Literally took me 5 seconds. Sooooooooooooooooooooo, Imma call bullshit on your post.

First one is a photoshop.

Soooooo......
(08-13-2019, 04:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: epstein.Clinton.PNG]

You should call Shareblue, because it's straight from their talking points memo.

(08-13-2019, 06:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: First one is a photoshop.

Soooooo......

True, but irrelevant.  Epstein was hip deep with the Clintons as well as numerous other powerful people from both parties.  Point being Baker's initial post deserved to be called out as Phil did.
(08-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You should call Shareblue, because it's straight from their talking points memo.

True, but irrelevant.  Epstein was hip deep with the Clintons as well as numerous other powerful people from both parties.  Point being Baker's initial post deserved to be called out as Phil did.

Absolutely agree it's both parties and I'm firmly on the record that EVERYONE who is dirty should go down.  Just pointing out that the first one wasn't real.  There are plenty of doctored ones of DJT too. So finding one quickly didn't make it real.