Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrest
(12-03-2019, 02:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Dumb.  The amount of people he's met at parties rather precludes him from remembering every single one of them.  I've run into people I supposedly met at some social function or other and have zero memory of.  This is a great example of your Trump obsession trumping common sense.
Socio, Trump and Epsteins relationship is now long documented in the social media atmosphere. With the pics and video's..... You may want to update your talking points. Even Fox has quit denying it.

Just saying. I think you are one of the few left who is still holding on to the he didn't know him defense.

Funny you don't say the same about Clinton and his pics with him. Does Clinton not have these social events that he can have no memory of the people he took pics with too? Or just Trump?

I think we know the answer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
I guess some Trump supporters want us to believe Barr covered up the murder to protect the Clintons....... if there was a cover up it was to protect Trump whose relationship by all accounts was far more deeper.

Kinda like they want us to believe the DNC colluded with Russia to attack Hillary, hack their server, leak the emails, all the while distracting from Trumps access Hollywood tape, all to help Trump get elected....

Can't expect everyone to suspend reality to be willingly conned by Trump.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(12-03-2019, 05:57 PM)jj22 Wrote: I guess some Trump supporters want us to believe Barr covered up the murder to protect the Clintons....... if there was a cover up it was to protect Trump whose relationship by all accounts was far more deeper.

Kinda like they want us to believe the DNC colluded with Russia to attack Hillary, hack their server, leak the emails, all the while distracting from Trumps access Hollywood tape, all to help Trump get elected....

Can't expect everyone to suspend reality to be willingly conned by Trump.

Do you want to actually share any of these "all accounts" that shows Trump's relationship was deeper to Epstein than Clinton?

I've read they were both acquainted with him but nothing that states Trump's was deeper. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-03-2019, 05:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: Socio, Trump and Epsteins relationship is now long documented in the social media atmosphere. With the pics and video's..... You may want to update your talking points. Even Fox has quit denying it.

Just saying. I think you are one of the few left who is still holding on to the he didn't know him defense.

Funny you don't say the same about Clinton and his pics with him. Does Clinton not have these social events that he can have no memory of the people he took pics with too? Or just Trump?

Please re-read my post and the one I responded to.  It was about Prince Andrew, not Epstein.  This is what happens when you trip over yourself trying to prove someone wrong instead of actually reading what they wrote and responded to.
DJT met the Prince on more than one occasion.  Some rather recently.

And he has the greatest memory.

Maybe he's lying about one of those things.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-03-2019, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: DJT met the Prince on more than one occasion.  Some rather recently.

And he has the greatest memory.

Maybe he's lying about one of those things.  Mellow

Still a dumb point and an example of your obsession with Trump. It's possible Trump is lying, it's possible Trump doesn't specifically remember meeting Prince Phillip.  It's pointless and... wait for it... waaaaaiiiiiitttttt for it... dumb.
(12-03-2019, 11:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Still a dumb point and an example of your obsession with Trump. It's possible Trump is lying, it's possible Trump doesn't specifically remember meeting Prince Phillip.  It's pointless and... wait for it... waaaaaiiiiiitttttt for it... dumb.

What is dumb?  That Trump feels the need the lie about knowing anyone who ever get in trouble? Or that Trump seems to associated with so many people who are dirty and shady and (at least) two that may have been involved in sex trafficking of young girls.  One that Trump called a "really good guy"?

Thank goodness you won't defend Trump all the time.  That would be...well...I'll let you guess.  Smirk
(12-03-2019, 11:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: What is dumb?

Your attempt at making a point.  I thought that was clear.

Quote:  That Trump feels the need the lie about knowing anyone who ever get in trouble? Or that Trump seems to associated with so many people who are dirty and shady and (at least) two that may have been involved in sex trafficking of young girls.  One that Trump called a "really good guy"?

Epstein associates are a veritable who's who of the powerful and rich.  Prince Andrew is not the same as Epstein.  It's very possible Trump doesn't know Andrew or remember meeting him.  Like I said, this is another example of your obsession with Trump.  You probably wear a Trump mask and dance around your basement to Wild Horses.

Quote:Thank goodness you won't defend Trump all the time.  That would be...well...I'll let you guess.  Smirk

Pointing out that you're making a dumb point is not defending Trump.  Your endless (dumb) attempts to make any criticism of your inane drivel a "Trump defense" are as obvious as they are... dumb.
Trump defenders have no answers for all the shady things Trump does. Nothing to say about all the dirty people he associated with.

All that is presented is "Maybe Trump didn't 'really' know them" and that pointing out the LASTEST scumbag he's been pictured with is "dumb".

This all I hear when I read another defense of DJT from people who claim to not be defending him.

[Image: 78338114_3944842968859985_79218809734598...e=5E7862DE]

Smirk
(12-04-2019, 12:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump defenders have no answers for all the shady things Trump does.  Nothing to say about all the dirty people he associated with.

All that is presented is "Maybe Trump didn't 'really' know them" and that pointing out the LASTEST scumbag he's been pictured with is "dumb".

This all I hear when I read another defense of DJT from people who claim to not be defending him.

[Image: 78338114_3944842968859985_79218809734598...e=5E7862DE]

Smirk

2006 called, they want their meme back.

This could spawn a new meme though; When bald, overweight dads try to internet. 
(12-04-2019, 01:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 2006 called, they want their meme back.

Are you talking to Eric Trump?

(12-04-2019, 01:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This could spawn a new meme though; When bald, overweight dads try to internet. 

So you DO read Trump's twitter account! Cool
(12-04-2019, 02:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Are you talking to Eric Trump?

No, you.  Similar though, I'll grant you that.

Quote:So you DO read Trump's twitter account!  Cool

No, I just wait for you to post them all here. Cool
[Image: t0jcwq7qxeq652z6g.jpg]
(12-04-2019, 02:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you.  Similar though, I'll grant you that.

No, I just wait for you to post them all here. Cool

And this is how I know you are in the Trump Defenders corner...you have nothing other than lame pseudo-insults.

Quite often you wax poetically using the word of the day calendar to tell us how above the normal fray of political conversation you are.  But when someone posts the latest druty/shady thing Trump did it's finger-in-the-ears and calling the post and poster "dumb".  All while aying you'd vote for him anyway.

Trump defenders HAVE to defend him...they can't help themselves.  They just don't HAVE a defense so they accuse the people demonstrating what the conman is did now of being "obsessed".  Like saying the military is "obsessed" with finding ISIS leaders...lol.  Or the police are "obsessed" with telling us how bad drugs are.  "Gosh dummy!  We KNOW! We're doing them anyway!"

The beauty of it is you can leave it alone.  If you truly believe it's all just the left's "obsession" with Trump and that we should not even bother with the new information that comes out every day about him and his minions (Rudy, Nunes, etc) then ignore it.  Treat like so much "fake news" that DJT says we should all ignore.  In the end you either be right or wrong.

For me I will continue to share the information as it comes out.  I will also share when Trump makes a fool of himself and our country because his defenders need reminded of what hill they have chosen to die on. ThumbsUp
(12-04-2019, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: And this is how I know you are in the Trump Defenders corner...you have nothing other than lame pseudo-insults.

In response to your lame pseudo-insults, yes.  But be honest for a change, anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump supporter in your eyes, so this statement is hardly a surprise.  You try so hard to label people with that accusation that I'm surprised you haven't had a stroke.

Quote:Quite often you wax poetically using the word of the day calendar to tell us how above the normal fray of political conversation you are.  But when someone posts the latest druty/shady thing Trump did it's finger-in-the-ears and calling the post and poster "dumb".  All while aying you'd vote for him anyway.

Oooooo, attacking someone for having a vocabulary.  Someone got cranky posting in the wee hours.  As stated before Epstein knew virtually everyone at the high levels of power/society.  Posting a picture of him with anyone proves nothing on its own.  I also said I'd vote for him as opposed to Sanders or Warren, but would vote third party before any of them.  So, once again, you flat out lie in your attempts to label people.  You are as dishonest as you are vapid.

Quote:Trump defenders HAVE to defend him...they can't help themselves.  They just don't HAVE a defense so they accuse the people demonstrating what the conman is did now of being "obsessed".  Like saying the military is "obsessed" with finding ISIS leaders...lol.  Or the police are "obsessed" with telling us how bad drugs are.  "Gosh dummy!  We KNOW! We're doing them anyway!"

I will point out when someone is making a fallacious argument.  As you seem to be in the business of producing them I call you out a lot.  As you are set against Trump in a pathological sense it stands to reason that in refuting your inanity I will be refuting anti-Trump statements.  Logic, look into it.

Quote:The beauty of it is you can leave it alone.  If you truly believe it's all just the left's "obsession" with Trump and that we should not even bother with the new information that comes out every day about him and his minions (Rudy, Nunes, etc) then ignore it.  Treat like so much "fake news" that DJT says we should all ignore.  In the end you either be right or wrong.

In this case it's your obsession with Trump.  I have said many uncomplimentary things about Trump.  I honestly find him laughable.  I also won't just stare at the word vomit you force upon us daily and just zone out and move on.  It might be my profession, but when I see something that's wrong I try and right it.

Quote:For me I will continue to share the information as it comes out.  I will also share when Trump makes a fool of himself and our country because his defenders need reminded of what hill they have chosen to die on. ThumbsUp

Oh, I have no doubt you'll continue to be the same person who arrived in P&R defending a guy who tried to kill a cop.  You, GA9, Lucie, Dabo, Sloppy, no one expects you to change so no need to state you won't.
(12-04-2019, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In response to your lame pseudo-insults, yes.  But be honest for a change, anyone who disagrees with you is a Trump supporter in your eyes, so this statement is hardly a surprise.  You try so hard to label people with that accusation that I'm surprised you haven't had a stroke.

Oooooo, attacking someone for having a vocabulary.  Someone got cranky posting in the wee hours.  As stated before Epstein knew virtually everyone at the high levels of power/society.  Posting a picture of him with anyone proves nothing on its own.  I also said I'd vote for him as opposed to Sanders or Warren, but would vote third party before any of them.  So, once again, you flat out lie in your attempts to label people.  You are as dishonest as you are vapid.

Again it's not "having a vocabulary" it is that there is no defense so it's attack the poster and simply deny it has even happened.

(12-04-2019, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I will point out when someone is making a fallacious argument.  As you seem to be in the business of producing them I call you out a lot.  As you are set against Trump in a pathological sense it stands to reason that in refuting your inanity I will be refuting anti-Trump statements.  Logic, look into it.

In this case it's your obsession with Trump.  I have said many uncomplimentary things about Trump.  I honestly find him laughable.  I also won't just stare at the word vomit you force upon us daily and just zone out and move on.  It might be my profession, but when I see something that's wrong I try and right it.

With all due respect that is BS.  I have shown that I am open to actual facts and willing to change my mind and admit if I am wrong.  They would need to be offered though.  And they are not.  Opinions are being used to "dispute".

What is going on is not "logic" (look into it) it is a knee-jerk response that contains nothing of actual substance from people who find they must find a way to say maybe Trump isn't *quite* as bad as everything known about him suggests.

To say one would vote for a proven conman and fraud for any reason is enough to put them in the Trump defenders camp.  

Every person within Trump's orbit who has been found to be dirty or shady or convicted Trump "barely knows" "can't remember meeting" etc.  Epstein is just one example.

But then if we can't all agree what Stephen Miller is then maybe we can't all be honest about what Trump is no matter how many facts are presented and how many truths are told.

(12-04-2019, 11:56 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, I have no doubt you'll continue to be the same person who arrived in P&R defending a guy who tried to kill a cop.  You, GA9, Lucie, Dabo, Sloppy, no one expects you to change so no need to state you won't.

And the defense rests. Rock On
(12-03-2019, 05:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: Socio, Trump and Epsteins relationship is now long documented in the social media atmosphere. With the pics and video's..... You may want to update your talking points. Even Fox has quit denying it.

I guess there is a big difference between flying in Epstien's Plane vs meeting in Social Settings. I won't deny that Trump and Epstein have met and have a relationship of sorts, but I don't think Trump's involvement with Epstein is as deep as Bill and Prince William's.

The sad part is we might not never know now with Epstien's death. Dude should have been on 24/7 surveillance with multiple guards over-seeing him to prevent his death and or another guard from being paid. Even if there wasn't much there, the conspiracies will never stop now.
(12-04-2019, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: And this is how I know you are in the Trump Defenders corner...you have nothing other than lame pseudo-insults.

Quite often you wax poetically using the word of the day calendar to tell us how above the normal fray of political conversation you are.  But when someone posts the latest druty/shady thing Trump did it's finger-in-the-ears and calling the post and poster "dumb".  All while aying you'd vote for him anyway.

Trump defenders HAVE to defend him...they can't help themselves.  They just don't HAVE a defense so they accuse the people demonstrating what the conman is did now of being "obsessed".  Like saying the military is "obsessed" with finding ISIS leaders...lol.  Or the police are "obsessed" with telling us how bad drugs are.  "Gosh dummy!  We KNOW! We're doing them anyway!"

The beauty of it is you can leave it alone.  If you truly believe it's all just the left's "obsession" with Trump and that we should not even bother with the new information that comes out every day about him and his minions (Rudy, Nunes, etc) then ignore it.  Treat like so much "fake news" that DJT says we should all ignore.  In the end you either be right or wrong.

For me I will continue to share the information as it comes out.  I will also share when Trump makes a fool of himself and our country because his defenders need reminded of what hill they have chosen to die on. ThumbsUp

We don't have to defend Trump, and No Trump advocate has ever claimed that Trump is a choir boy, so not sure why you assume so much. You are the one that constantly posts anti-Trump stuff, no matter how little or big.

I'm sure if you could, you would also inform us of how many dumps Trump takes before 10 AM everyday to.

PSSST go ahead and get the last word in, we know you can't help yourself.