Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill
Tore his ACL yesterday and is lost for the season. I feel badly for him, he had a chance to turn his career around with the Patriots and now this. It would have been interesting to watch the Burkhead-Hill backfield develop. And on the totally shallow side, if it had to happen at least it didn't while he was with us.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 04:31 PM)pally Wrote: Tore his ACL yesterday and is lost for the season.  I feel badly for him, he had a chance to turn his career around with the Patriots and now this. It would have been interesting to watch the Burkhead-Hill backfield develop.  And on the totally shallow side, if it had to happen at least it didn't while he was with us.

yeah just seen this..only on a 1 year contract with patriots too so crappy timing.

I thought Hill's attitude when Mixon came in last year was first class (as was Gio when Hill was drafted) and looks like he was rolling up his sleeves and doing whatever was necessary at Pats.

hope he comes back from this and gets a decent contract somewhere down the line
Reply/Quote
He was having a good game for the Pats as well. I hope he comes back full strength next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like my late round flyer for TDs went down the drain...

Feel badly for him too, as he was always my guy when he was here (after seeing him against Jax live in '14, I was convinced).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Do you guys think he ever mentally came back from that late playoff fumble? (i know that i still haven't...)
Reply/Quote
I feel badly for J. Hill. I sincerely hope that he makes a full recovery, and salvages at least a couple more years in the league. I had always hoped that he would get it back together and be a force for the Bengals.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I hate to hear this.
Reply/Quote
First i heard of this. What a bummer. Hope he comes back and has a decent career somewhere.

Reply/Quote
Hate to hear about this.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote