Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Playing Fantasy Football
As the title said, our own Jeremy Hill is trying out Fantasy this year in a random ESPN league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/19055/bengals-jeremy-hill-fantasy-league-double-check-playing

Drafted himself 5th overall and has Gio as the other starting RB on his team, also tons of LSU guys.  LOL

Thought it was worth sharing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:34 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: As the title said, our own Jeremy Hill is trying out Fantasy this year in a random ESPN league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/19055/bengals-jeremy-hill-fantasy-league-double-check-playing

Drafted himself 5th overall and has Gio as the other starting RB on his team, also tons of LSU guys.  LOL

Thought it was worth sharing.

And Eifert lol. Man I got Eifert late in both my leagues and he put up a nice 22 point week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:37 PM)Synric Wrote: And Eifert lol. Man I got Eifert late in both my leagues and he put up a nice 22 point week.

Me too.  Nobody else wanted him early this year.  That won't be the case next year.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:37 PM)Synric Wrote: And Eifert lol. Man I got Eifert late in both my leagues and he put up a nice 22 point week.

(09-17-2015, 08:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Me too.  Nobody else wanted him early this year.  That won't be the case next year.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=690545&seasonId=2015

Link to his league someone posted elsewhere if you wanna check out his team and where he drafted his guys. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 08:44 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=690545&seasonId=2015

Link to his league someone posted elsewhere if you wanna check out his team and where he drafted his guys. 

For a first timer, he has a hell of a squad.

It will/would be even more incredible if/when TB's line takes their head out of their asses and Martin has a chance to succeed (I have him in two leagues, too).

Kelce and Eifert are both sick picks.

Not big on his bench, besides for Montcrief or a few weeks while Hilton is out (might only be one or two weeks).

(Not a fan of him and Gio just because I think it limits touchdown potential, which is obviously where the biggest points are.)

Not bad  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
hes in for a rough week 7 lol
Reply/Quote
I got Hill and Eifert.. Should work out nicely for me.
Reply/Quote
Why didn't he draft Andy Dalton? Ninja
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Why didn't he draft Andy Dalton?  Ninja

Because he clearly hates him. Jeremy's fantasy team is a cry for help. He desperately wants a new QB.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He better be sitting Phillip Rivers this week. ThumbsUp

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Because he clearly hates him. Jeremy's fantasy team is a cry for help. He desperately wants a new QB.

Well, Andy is available in his league so he still has an opportunity to pick him up!  Smirk
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Why didn't he draft Andy Dalton? Ninja

hes already too invested into that one bye week.... he'd have to drop people if he had any more
Reply/Quote
You would think that NFL players play "Fantasy Football Fan" where they had to draft fans instead of players.
Reply/Quote
He didn't draft Andy bc once he gets to the playoffs he's tryin to win his league
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 01:30 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: He didn't draft Andy bc once he gets to the playoffs he's tryin to win his league

Well as long as he isn't letting Marv run his fantasy team, he shouldn't have any problems.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 01:30 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: He didn't draft Andy bc once he gets to the playoffs he's tryin to win his league

Fantasy league playoffs are during the NFL regular season.
Reply/Quote
Glad to see he has gio. Kind of says something.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 04:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Glad to see he has gio. Kind of says something.

It says that Jamal Charles and Leveon Bell were taken.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If he doesn't get the fumbling under control, it's the ONLY football he'll be playing!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If he doesn't get the fumbling under control, it's the ONLY football he'll be playing!

Ouch
Reply/Quote