Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was it ever reported why Pollack left?
He was under contract and left.

Was it because of the player personnel? The coaches? Did they want to bring in their own line coach?

Was it ever reported?
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 12:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He was under contract and left.

Was it because of the player personnel? The coaches? Did they want to bring in their own line coach?

Was it ever reported?
I don't guess it really matters much, does it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 12:29 PM)McC Wrote: I don't guess it really matters much, does it?

Exactly. Who cares? Seems like just looking for yet another thing to slam the team for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 12:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He was under contract and left.

Was it ever reported?

An article with an explanation is posted, somewhere in one of these threads.  I can't remember which one, or exactly what it said, as I was just browsing quickly while I had a free moment at work.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm assuming Taylor told the FO he wanted his friend Turner. Not hard to connect the dots.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 12:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Exactly. Who cares? Seems like just looking for yet another thing to slam the team for.

Generally when a guy under-contract leaves...there is a reason he left. It would be interesting to know.

So we had 1 coach under contract bail.

We seemingly can't get a DC.

Seems like some Red Flags.
Reply/Quote