Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
(02-07-2019, 06:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Posts like this justify Hill mocking Bengal fans.

An 18 year old getting a blow job from a 14 year old is not a "child molester".

In the eyes of the law, it most certainly is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 07:06 PM)McC Wrote: In the eyes of the law, it most certainly is.

No it most certainly is not.

Child molesters go to prison for a long, long time.  Jeremy Hill pled to a misdemeanor and did no jail time.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 06:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Posts like this justify Hill mocking Bengal fans.

Yeah I forgot about the other 31 teams that don't slam on their players when they're disliked for whatever reason.

It's our bad.

Such classy reserved fans EVERYWHERE !!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Doesn’t it make him a statutory rapist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Maybe not a child molester, but it does make him a sorry mother ***** with no game in the dating world... He sucks on a football field too... Oh yeah... He also sucks at Twitter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it most certainly is not.

Child molesters go to prison for a long, long time.  Jeremy Hill pled to a misdemeanor and did no jail time.

My bad.  Statutory rape.  That is soooo much better.  I can see why you'd defend him while slamming Bengal fans.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

It most certainly is..... and lot's of guilty people get to plea down to misdemeanors.... most in fact. And then there are rapists who just pay their victims and become one of the NFL's darlings.....
Reply/Quote
The funniest part is he had to call his mom in to defend him on Twitter.

Also, Hill raped a 14 year old? I didn't know that.
Reply/Quote
Y'all remember those feminine dances Jeremy Hill used to do when he'd score a TD?

******' d-bag...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The patriots won the Super Bowl because you weren't on the field to fumble the game away at the end.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:04 PM)McC Wrote: My bad.  Statutory rape.  That is soooo much better.  I can see why you'd defend him while slamming Bengal fans.

All I am saying is that if people here want to call Hill a child molester then they should not get their panties in a wad and start crying when he pushes back.

That is the problems with many fans here.  They love to personally attack players, but they can't take it when a player says something back.
Reply/Quote
I just checked and he was on IR since September. That should tell you something.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:32 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I just checked and he was on IR since September. That should tell you something.

Yes. He didn't want to fumble away the Patriots chances at a Super Bowl run, so he stayed in bed and let someone else do all the work.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Life as a bengals fan when you fumbled that football you sorry mf
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 05:59 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Life as a bengals fan when you fumbled that football you sorry mf

Yep.  Life as a Bengals fan would have been a helluva lot better without that fumble.  And all they had to do was give the ball to Rex.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 06:03 PM)McC Wrote:   And all they had to do was give the ball to Rex.

In 2015 Hill fumbled once every 80 touches while Burkhead fumbled once every 14.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 12:18 PM)pally Wrote:

Lol that's the thing. He says "can you imagine life as a BENGALS FAN?  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious "

But why are the Bengals a joke? Because they haven't won a playoff game since 1990. Jeremy Hill played a big role in that with his fumble, so....
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Now I don't feel as guilty about tossing a half full beer at him when he was leaving the field after THAT game.
Reply/Quote
The goofy thing about all this is the team he was on and contributed next to nothing to just won the SB and this pinhead is thinking about the Bengals. While Brady was saying I'm going to Disney World, Jeremy is saying I'm gonna sit here and take a twitter shot at the Bengals. ???? How f'ed up is this guy?

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 11:42 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Yes. He didn't want to fumble away the Patriots chances at a Super Bowl run, so he stayed in bed and let someone else do all the work.

Imagine another Bengal RB doing the work for him, could it be.?!?!?!  Let's see Burkhead got them into the SB with that running TD and practically that last series. Imagine Burkhead.. uhm.... fumbling the ball away in that last series. Hill must have a reason for all that. Nervous
Reply/Quote