Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill Talking Smack And Dre Responds
(02-14-2019, 01:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s OTT

You down with OTT (Yeah you know me)
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:46 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It’s time we moved on from Hill.

You all laughed at me.

You the man Bigzo....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
wow, this thread is still alive and well.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2019, 09:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: wow, this thread is still alive and well.

https://youtu.be/0VkrUG3OrPc
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2019, 01:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you are failing to see is that the fans here that ripped Jeremy never participated in winning anything either.

I am not saying you can't rip on athletes, but if you call them "low class" for ripping back then you are also calling yourself "low class".

You can't be smug when you dish it out and then act offended when it comes back on you.

I defended Hill during his whole tenure. Defended him when people claimed he had a huge fumbling issue. When people wanted to cut him for the playoff fumble. When people ripped him for dancing. There are a LOT of Bengals fans like me, that didn't rip Hill or even defended the dude. Yet when he insulted the entire fanbase, he insulted ALL of us. Not just the select few that ripped him on Twitter.

It was a d-bag move, Fred. Although I get that you love taking the unpopular side.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 02:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I defended Hill during his whole tenure. Defended him when people claimed he had a huge fumbling issue. When people wanted to cut him for the playoff fumble. When people ripped him for dancing. There are a LOT of Bengals fans like me, that didn't rip Hill or even defended the dude. Yet when he insulted the entire fanbase, he insulted ALL of us. Not just the select few that ripped him on Twitter.

It was a d-bag move, Fred. Although I get that you love taking the unpopular side.

Yes because we collectively are losers.

As individuals we could root for any NFL team, yet we choose to be lowly Bengal fans.

Jeremy's right.  We could just drop our fandom and jump to the winner team like his Pats.

The fact that even winning teams and successful players get ripped on, for whatever reason, around the league seems to elude this particular player and our Devil's advocate lawyer.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 02:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I defended Hill during his whole tenure. Defended him when people claimed he had a huge fumbling issue. When people wanted to cut him for the playoff fumble. When people ripped him for dancing. There are a LOT of Bengals fans like me, that didn't rip Hill or even defended the dude. Yet when he insulted the entire fanbase, he insulted ALL of us. Not just the select few that ripped him on Twitter.

Well said Shake, well said.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Shake, well said.

Well said Nate, well said!

LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2019, 06:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: Well said Nate, well said!

LOL

Well said, G---

Ah, one too many.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote