Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill could score TD's with Patriots
I see Patriots are giving Hill preseason carries. Nobody in Fantasy Football is looking at Hill. As Bengals hope Eifert regains his touchdowns, the Patriots have Bengals Hill who for a few years there was an NFL leader in touchdowns. Now the Patriots have did this before with Corey Dillon, to me the best Patriots Super Bowl team. This Patriots coach has picked up his share of Bengals free agents. Chad Johnson, Rex Burkhead. Against the Eagles last week, Hill was one of the leaders in carries for Patriots. They have Brady and Gronk and others. I really can see Patriots using Hill as their goal line crasher into the end zone. Old timers like me remember Raiders using Billy Cannon at goal line. 85 Bears used Refrigerator Perry. I'm sure some of you younger may know of some teams having a guy to smash across goal line. I saw the Patriots coach use Dillon the right way. Don't be surprised if the Patriots coach doesn't turn Hill back into the touchdown machine near the goal line that he was for Bengals. You people in Fantasy Football know how many Fantasy Points those touchdowns are worth. Fantasy Football owners will be rushing to add Hill if Patriots send Hill crashing over goal line after Brady gets them down there. I could see Hill as their Goal Line running back. If Hill is not injured and like he was with Bengals before injury, he could be a Beast on goal line with Patriots. Hill does know how to get in end zone and Patriots should have better blocking than Bengals had last couple years. That was really Dillon's problem here his last year, no blocking. With Patriots, Dillon was a Monster. Looked like Jimmy Brown behind Patriots blocking.

Patriots have a good scheme and get the most out of players. Hill may end up being a role player. His role may be to go in on goal line plays and 3rd and short. He is just the guy to rack up touchdowns because he has scored a lot of touchdowns. If he start scoring touchdowns, I hope I can add him before other Fantasy owners notice it.

On the goal line Patriots coach could have Tom Brady with Jeremy Hill to pound the rock or the alley oop to Gronk or a WR, but Jeremy Hill keeps defenses honest on the run for Gronk. If Hill regains his nose for the end zone, this is exactly what I see Patriots coach ramming down other teams on another run at Super Bowl. Hill did get in the end zone a lot for Bengals, that is just a fact. Probably why Patriots coach grabbed him, for those touchdowns.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
BB coached in the AFCN. He knows the toughness of the division and the players in it. Might be why he has sought out our guys. He mixes the two and creates great things. We've had great players on this team always. Just wrongly utilized or Mike Browned. He takes advantage of that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He scored a lot of TD's here. Provided he makes the team, I see no reason why he wouldn't score a lot there. Blount sure did. They seem to have about a dozen backs over there, though. How many of them can he beat out?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hill is an undderrated player and an undderrated MVP candidate in( I know that sounds crazy). The Patriots will use him correctly and he can be a superstar there. He still has the power and speed combination to be great. Honestly felt that our system cost him more than his ability. Might be their best back since Dillon.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Draft on Sunday and think he just may be worth a flyer.

Especially where he will probably be drafted.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just love to release and draft WRs and RBs all the time...even when we still have serviceable WRs and RBs. Every other position requires a long process.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 01:13 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Draft on Sunday and think he just may be worth a flyer.

Especially where he will probably be drafted.

I'm definitely drafting him, barring injury.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Thinking about drafting the Browns kicker too.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who knows with the pats. He could be another roll player they get no more use out of than Burkhead and just swap out bodies as they go or they could turn him into a superstar. Really it’s just a guessing game when it comes to that team.
Reply/Quote