Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill is a bone head
This dude seriously needs to go he is absolutely trash and I think he helped to fuel the Steelers when he grabbed the terrible towel. I'm just sick of this bone head.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Hill is selfish. He always wants to be in the camera with his stupid end zone dances. Burkhead should be starting. Hill should sit behind Peerman.
Reply/Quote
Oh Jesus here we go...

Hill thrashing the terrible towel had NOTHING to do with the outcome of this game. It isn't cursed. He didn't jinx us. It's a disgusting yellow snot rag that those buck tooth hillbillies from PA wave around like idiots thinking they're special. There's plenty to bash Hill for (like his terrible vision) but the towel thing is nothing.
Reply/Quote
He displayed a burst at the beginning of the game that hasnt been seen since his rookie year. It didnt last long. Funny its still there, he still has it, he just chooses not to use it. Running hard is optional for him. All thanks to our coaching staff.

I have never seen a RB appear to get injured and take themselves out of the game as often as Hill.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:26 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Hill is selfish. He always wants to be in the camera with his stupid end zone dances. Burkhead should be starting. Hill should sit behind Peerman.

Speaking of Peerman. He almost single handedly won us the game today. Marvin choosing to activate him over our first round pick was pure genius. Peerman was all over the field today. Such a huge boost since he came back. Stunting the develop and wasting a year of our first round pick was definitely worth it seeing the kind of play making ability Peerman has brought to the table. He is so good and so fast its like you dont even see him.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: This dude seriously needs to go he is absolutely trash and I think he helped to fuel the Steelers when he grabbed the terrible towel. I'm just sick of this bone head.

A stupid piece of cloth had nothing to do with the game today. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: This dude seriously needs to go he is absolutely trash and I think he helped to fuel the Steelers when he grabbed the terrible towel. I'm just sick of this bone head.

Oy, yes...Hill grabbing a towel made Marvin Lewis continue his 10+ year penchant for being a 2nd half dud.  Lord knows the Steelers are playing for their playoff lives right now against a division rival, but they NEEDED to see Hill grab a towel before they were motivated enough to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:27 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh Jesus here we go...

Hill thrashing the terrible towel had NOTHING to do with the outcome of this game. It isn't cursed. He didn't jinx us. It's a disgusting yellow snot rag that those buck tooth hillbillies from PA wave around like idiots thinking they're special. There's plenty to bash Hill for (like his terrible vision) but the towel thing is nothing.

Now That comes close to my thinking. Great Post!

Reply/Quote

Sure it does.  The Steelers wouldn't have had SEVEN scoring drives without that act. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Hill just seems to lack the burst and speed of his rookie season. I am more than ready to move on.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hill just seems to lack the burst and speed of his rookie season.  I am more than ready to move on.

Hill needs a different system in which to thrive. He and Bengals are NOT a winning combination. Send him packing.
Reply/Quote
Don't care about the towel business.. this is what I care about:

Lance McAlister Verified account
‏@LanceMcAlister

Hill's last 3 games vs teams not named Browns:
55 carries, 97 yards (1.7)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Seriously, **** that towel and the ISIS loving shit bags that twirl them.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
2.2 ypc
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18305969/careful-curse-terrible-towel
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 07:10 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18305969/careful-curse-terrible-towel

Curse my ass. How dumb does a person have to be to actually believe in that crap? .... Steeler dumb
Reply/Quote

He didn't fuel anything.. Marvin's ability to allow himself to be outcoached in the second half is what cost us the game. Who cares what Hill did with the towel.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As others have said, this one rests squarely on the coaching.  We looked like a totally different team in the 2nd half.  Yeah, Hill isn't the second coming of Earl Campbell, but how do you run all over the field for a solid half, then can't gain a yard in the second?  How do you score 20 in the first, then zero in the second?  C-O-A-C-H-I-N-G.....that's how.  The Stoolers adjusted to shut down the running lanes, and we did nothing....other than commit penalties on defense.  It's ***** pathetic.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:27 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He displayed a burst at the beginning of the game that hasnt been seen since his rookie year. It didnt last long. Funny its still there, he still has it, he just chooses not to use it. Running hard is optional for him. All thanks to our coaching staff.

I have never seen a RB appear to get injured and take themselves out of the game as often as Hill.

how is that thanks to the training staff?  gio is hurt.  burkhead is getting carries....   you think they should be benching hill?
Reply/Quote

QFT. I thought it was hilarious. Just like I did when TJ disrespected the stupid ***** thing when he cleaned his shoes with one. 

The Steelers hate the Bengals as much as we hate them. They don't need extra motivation to beat us. 

Reply/Quote