Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill is a bone head
(12-19-2016, 11:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how is that thanks to the training staff?  gio is hurt.  burkhead is getting carries....   you think they should be benching hill?

I never said anything about the training staff. But i blame the coaches for Hill not running hard. 

He is not giving 100% and our coaches who already failed to motivate him continued to start him and give him the majority of the work. Just an all around coaching failure.
Reply/Quote
Yeah..put those yellow snot rags under lock and key to protect them from any possible damage any Bengals player could possibly ever do to them and we'd be in the super bowl every season from now till the end of time..
And while we're at it build a solid gold 900 foot tall statue of Mike Brown on the 50 yard line instead of the B.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't see anything wrong with it. I do see something wrong with his stats however...
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I never said anything about the training staff. But i blame the coaches for Hill not running hard. 

He is not giving 100% and our coaches who already failed to motivate him continued to start him and give him the majority of the work. Just an all around coaching failure.

You can't blame the coaches for everything. These are grown men who are ultimately responsible for their careers. If they can't get motivated to play football at the highest level for top dollar they need to hit the door period.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy has never ran "hard" it's not his style. he's a 6'1" 240 lb RB that tries to make people miss. Can he be retaught how to run; who knows? I will say to his credit if given domething to work on he deemd to try. We must give him a ton of credit for 0 fumbles this year; after having 7 in his first 2 years.

As to the towel; whatever. Folks said the same thing when TJ shined his shoes with one. What explains all the other times they beat us where no towel was harmed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:45 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You can't blame the coaches for everything. These are grown men who are ultimately responsible for their careers. If they can't get motivated to play football at the highest level for top dollar they need to hit the door period.

I was following along on the gameday thread and Phat Sims reacted to Ben's hard count. Guess who was to blame.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A stupid piece of cloth had nothing to do with the game today. 

Ppl wanna avoid saying we suck so bad. It's like it hurts them to admit we lost clean
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was following along on the gameday thread and Phat Sims reacted to Ben's hard count. Guess who was to blame.

:giggle: 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I never said anything about the training staff. But i blame the coaches for Hill not running hard. 

I agree with that as well. Hill has no desire to run hard and his vision flat out sucks. He needs to get his eyes checked. 

Hill looks nothing like the RB we saw in 2014. Have all his stingers taken a toll? Has he gone/soft lazy? Is he pissed he's not the full-time starter?.... Does he want out of Marvin Lewis' Bengals? Something doesn't make sense
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:35 AM)Derrick Wrote: Hill needs a different system in which to thrive. He and Bengals are NOT a winning combination. Send him packing.

Hill is already playing like Trent Richardson, so I suppose it's only natural to go the same route and blame the system until he stinks up a few MORE systems and then finally blame him.
Reply/Quote
I vote that we adopt our own stupid ass team twirler called the "Cantankerous Chain" or the "Menacing Mace".

[Image: th?id=OIP.Md0b6d2080c387f0ec805a936767be...=300&h=300]   [Image: th?id=OIP.Mf1c4395d810e19e2bab85cfa952a6...=269&h=160]

That way we can beat some team's ass when our team decides it can't.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:30 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I vote that we adopt our own stupid ass team twirler called the "Cantankerous Chain" or the "Menacing Mace".

[Image: th?id=OIP.Md0b6d2080c387f0ec805a936767be...=300&h=300]   [Image: th?id=OIP.Mf1c4395d810e19e2bab85cfa952a6...=269&h=160]

That way we can beat some team's ass when our team decides it can't.

Rookie move.

Everyone knows the chain has to be a bit rusty.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote