Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill-surgery
I don't fault Hill for looking out for himself.Hope the surgery goes well and maybe he can get a psych evaluation to determine why he thinks he is speedy and can get around the corner on end runs....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:30 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I know he didn't demand a trade, but is it safe to assume we can add Jeremy Hill to the list of players who wanted out of Mike Brown's Bungles?

Second player to jump ship in a week, 1st Smith and now Hill. Tell me again players are not fed up with this team? Watch MJ play last Sunday, I've seen statues put more effort into moving...
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:08 AM)corpjet Wrote: correct not needed now, could have waited till the end of the year

instead he inserted his tampon and QUIT on the team

Yes, he quit on the team. So did Dalton when he threw it away on 4th down. So did Green when he uncharacteristically showed Ramsey the backside of his hand (figuratively speaking). So did Merv when he didn't resign after the playoff loss against Pitt.

Merv has lost this team. They're just going through the motions and waiting 'til the end of the season when they'll read all about their new HC from Hobson.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I dont fault Hill at all, he's got to do what's best for him, and if being healthy when he hits free agency is his decision then fine. I do have a problem with Marvin taking shots at him for it. We were obviously looking at a 2018 team without Hill when we drafted Mixon, so why act bitter and throw him under the bus like that? Marvin is a clown.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 01:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I dont fault Hill at all, he's got to do what's best for him, and if being healthy when he hits free agency is his decision then fine. I do have a problem with Marvin taking shots at him for it. We were obviously looking at a 2018 team without Hill when we drafted Mixon, so why act bitter and throw him under the bus like that? Marvin is a clown.

Why's Merv even complaining? This solves the problem of which RB to start and/or use throughout the game that Merv has completely failed to address all season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:35 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: I don't fault Hill for looking out for himself.Hope the surgery goes well and maybe he can get a psych evaluation to determine why he thinks he is speedy and can get around the corner on end runs....

He's going to have a hard time getting an appointment since there is a long line of Bengals fans waiting to be evaluated after predicting Hill would be as good, if not better than Corey Dillon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
SO now Brandon Wilson can stay on the active 53 and hold down two positions.... no biggie. Don't let the door hit you Jeremy...... you might fumble it.
Reply/Quote