Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeremy Hill wants to bring another title to Ohio
(07-22-2016, 12:14 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He looked like an entirely different back last year. I'm hoping it was injury related. I'm a big Hill guy, but even I will admit I'm not nearly as confident in him this year. In the end I do think he's better than what we saw last year, but probably not the All-Pro Corey 2.0 that many thought he'd be. 

Agree.

Hill at many times last season looked very unsure lacked any explosion. I hope he's got his head and whatever injuries straight. I'm sure he's a better back than he showed most of last season. But I'm not nearly as confident he's our bell cow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 12:10 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I sure hope Hill can get over whatever was ailing him last year. Hopefully he's matured and learned from his mistakes, we'll soon see.

Yep, it was more than just the fumble last season. He just was not the runner he was from his rookie year for some reason.

Hopefully he is refocused and back to old self this season. 

If so the Bengals are in for a great year. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If Hill can get back to rookie form our offense will be amazing next year. I would think that we would be a top 5 offense if not better once Eifert comes back healthy. I'm not going to count on him having the production he had his rookie year, but I think that he will be a decent amount better than last year. Even if he does keep stinking it up I think that we would just see more Gio.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 03:26 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: If Hill can get back to rookie form our offense will be amazing next year. I would think that we would be a top 5 offense if not better once Eifert comes back healthy. I'm not going to count on him having the production he had his rookie year, but I think that he will be a decent amount better than last year. Even if he does keep stinking it up I think that we would just see more Gio.

I wish I had as much optimism as y'all. I just can't see it at moment. Maybe after a quarter of the season I could see it. Now? IDK

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 08:16 AM)jeremydc Wrote: I wish I had as much optimism as y'all. I just can't see it at moment. Maybe after a quarter of the season I could see it. Now? IDK

The Bengals were one of the best offenses in the league until Dalton went down. If we had Hill back to the way he was running the ball in 2014 We would have a top 5 offense when Eifert is back easily.

Honestly the team has been getting better and better every year. I think the defense for better with the addition of Dansby, Jackson, and Billings. It sucks that Nelson got hurt, but Williams looked good when he was on the field. He had the game winning INT vs Pitt in the first game, and you know he can hit hard because the refs shit themselves and threw a flag on a clean hit in the playoffs.

As long as our key players stay healthy we will be the best team in the league. 
Reply/Quote