Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill
This man clearly thrives in power formations. He simply is not very good running out of the spread/shotgun formations. In the postseason it is imperative that we insert more of what we saw today into the gameplan. This is assuming AJ McCarron is our QB going forward, which unfortunately I believe is the case.

If Dalton comes back, this thread can be discarded.

Reply/Quote
He had a really great game today. Seems like the move to make Fisher the H back has paid off for Hill.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:19 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: He had a really great game today.  Seems like the move to make Fisher the H back has paid off for Hill.

I agree, and if you remember, last year because of the depletion of our offense we experienced due to injury, we ran a lot more power packages.  I fully believe this is the foremost reason why he thrived the way he did. They ran more power packages today and he once again has a great game. With McCarron at the helm, it is clear what this offense needs to do more of. 

Reply/Quote
Kind of sad that a RB needs 7 OL in the game in order to be successful....

Remember that time Brown, Dickerson, Sanders, Payton, and Campbell were so terrible unless up against one of the worst rush defenses or the offense played with 7 OL in the game for them? Me either.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Kind of sad that a RB needs 7 OL in the game in order to be successful....

Remember that time Brown, Dickerson, Sanders, Payton, and Campbell were so terrible unless up against one of the worst rush defenses or the offense played with 7 OL in the game for them? Me either.

It's not necessarily 7 olineman that he needs. He just sees things develop better when he lines up 3-4 yards behind the QB.  When he runs out of the shotgun he runs unsure.  

Reply/Quote
He has looked better the last few weeks. Needs to continue the improvement.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote