Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerome Boger
Be prepared for at least one head-scratching call on Sunday. We've got the Boger crew. He last worked the Jets game and his crew officiated both Raiders games last season. He is middle of the rankings for the number of penalties called per game but as we know, there is always at least one that makes no sense to anyone but him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 05:05 PM)pally Wrote: Be prepared for at least one head-scratching call on Sunday.  We've got the Boger crew.  He last worked the Jets game and his crew officiated both Raiders games last season.  He is middle of the rankings for the number of penalties called per game but as we know, there is always at least one that makes no sense to anyone but him

I think you are assuming a lot when you say it makes sense to him.  Best you can do is hope this awful crew screws up more in the Bengals favor than the Browns.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
@%$#@ I really dislike Boger and his BS calls.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 05:05 PM)pally Wrote: Be prepared for at least one head-scratching call on Sunday.  We've got the Boger crew.  He last worked the Jets game and his crew officiated both Raiders games last season.  He is middle of the rankings for the number of penalties called per game but as we know, there is always at least one that makes no sense to anyone but him

I'm a fan of the Candyman. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this guy and his crew were bad in our game and were bad in another game I saw, don't like this.
Reply/Quote
He sounds like the Ladies Man from the early 00s SNL. I swear every time he goes to the Mic he is going to say Doggy Style!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 07:16 PM)J24 Wrote: He sounds like the Ladies Man from the early 00s SNL. I swear every time he goes to the Mic he is going to say Doggy Style!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 06:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm a fan of the Candyman. 

LOL So am I!

I know Boger has his reputation, but he's been one of my favourites for over a decade now.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote