Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerome Simpson Part II?
(10-29-2017, 07:23 PM)pally Wrote: perhaps because he missed most of pre-season and then injured his knee in again and missed the next month of practice

This^^

It's not a mystery.  This past week and back in week 2 are the only times he has been a full participant in practice so far since the 53 man roster was announced.  The other weeks he only participated in 5 of the 15 practices, and in only 2 of those was he a full participant.  This comes after a very limited training camp and preseason.

It's very unfortunate, but he is way behind and needs time to catch up to become a contributor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to believe that he accidentally put premium in Mike's Lumina and also forgot to use his fuel points.

[Image: th?id=OIP.38PUH4Qdic86WVgIDADJQgEsCJ&pid...=357&h=164]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm sure there were a lot of excuses for Jerome Simpson too.

How difficult is it to learn to run routes and catch the ball?

It takes time for a WR and an QB to get in sink.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, we must all wonder.  Just who's decision was it to select Ross?

All I know is it is Marvin's dumb ass that rolls out guys like Lafell that get zero separation and he continues to play worthless turds over young guys.

Case in point:  MJ started at RDE.  Does absolutely nothing as a DE.  Nothing.  Has been acceptable as a pass rushing DT on certain downs, but playmakers like Chris Smith (who helped win the game on his last play), Jordan Willis (who blocked a punt, and was not given a chance to rush the passer) and Lawson (who made a huge sack and a BS call for roughing) sit over losers like MJ.  

Makes me want to vomit.  Ross was the #1 playmaker coming out of college.  #1.  And he gets one target in the game where they are having major struggles on offense?

Explain to me how this helps them win. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: It takes time for a WR and an QB to get in sink.

I'd say they, like all our team, are both in pretty deep at this point.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, we must all wonder. Just who's decision was it to select Ross?

Brown, Mike
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I see no relation between John Ross and Jermome Simpson.

Other than they both play WR.

Well, both their first names start with the letter 'J'. So there's that too, I guess.
Reply/Quote
He may just not be up to full speed

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: It takes time for a WR and an QB to get in sink.

Right there's the whole problem.

Sinks are made for dishes, not football players!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote