Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Kill to retire due to health reasons
Kill was 156-102 in his coaching career with stops at Northern Illinois, Southern Illinois, Emporia State and Saginaw Valley State.

"I've given every single ounce (I have) to the game and the state of Minnesota that I could," "I've never cheated the university one time. I didn't steal and I'm not going to steal anymore. Because I'm a guy walking away from a whole lot of money. A whole lot.

"But if I can give anybody any advice: Count on your health, instead of your wealth and count on God instead of yourself. ... At the end of the day, if you don't have health and you don't have God, you ain't going to make it."
Reply/Quote
that's a shame.  Really liked Coach Kill and what he did there in Minnesota.  That's a really hard place to coach and recruit to and he did a damn fine job.  Hat's off to him.  Hopefully now he can focus all of his energy on getting healthy for his family and himself. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
That sucks. I liked him and he was doing great things for Minnesota considering their situation.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote