Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey Sales
(05-13-2020, 09:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I will be buying a Burrow jersey in a bit...

Hope all these people buying Tua jerseys aren't going to be wasting their money with his injury concerns.

Surprised fans would do this with Tua's history, but hey I guess lots of people never study up on players.

Kind of makes sense with how Stealer and Phin fans were trying so hard to force their own minds into a possible trade lol

WhoDey2 Funny story about this. I work 2nd shift. I get to work on Draft Day. I see a co-worker who is a diehard Phinsfan. So I ask him, you think we'll take Burrow tonight?

His answer: (chuckling) Hell yeah the Bengals will take him. All that bullshit about all the Miami trade ups was pure shit. I told him we'll see. 

After pick #5 he comes walking up with a pissed off look on his face and says we just took Tua. How long before Burrow is crippled behind that bullshit line you guys got? 

My answer: I have to believe he'll do alright. At least we don't have Tua...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 10:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Link?

https://shop.bengals.com/cincinnati-bengals-nike-gear/t-14480215+c-80733832+z-970-1696891238
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Ordered the orange Burrow Hersey on April 24th and the October delivery date still stands ughhh
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Anyone know if Koch sporting goods has them in Stock?

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 02:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: in no way should tua jerseys outsell burrow jerseys. But, miami does have the bigger fanbase I suppose

Does Tampa?  Talk about an empty stadium...
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 11:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: I think I'd rather go buy a shirt of Walmart employees at random and take my chances. "The number one overall stock clerk of  the swing  shift in May of 1983 at the Little Rock location of Main and High Street! Ralph Kawalkski!" You never know..it might be valuable someday. And besides..I don't like shirts without pockets.  So what Ralph was fired for jerking off behind the checkout line while drunk on the job when caught looking up Annie Pitts skirt with a mirror . He could stock toilet paper with the best!  

See, this is why I come here.  You're not getting this kind of content on a Steeler board, no sir.

(05-14-2020, 05:22 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Ordered the orange Burrow Hersey on April 24th and the October delivery date still stands ughhh

Yeah, that seems a bit extreme. Regardless, good call.  The orange jerseys are may favorite, despite all the shit they get.

[Image: orange-creamsicle-pop.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 01:00 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Gee thanks Father Flannigan. Not sure why we care what the Dolphin fans or any other fans think.

You missed my point, but the important thing is that you tried. 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 11:51 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You missed my point, but the important thing is that you tried. 

You were trying to make a point? 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 12:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You were trying to make a point? 

Yes. What's so hard to understand? There is a fine line between being pumped about Burrow and laughing at other teams for having the stupidity to buy the jersey of their QB who isn't Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 12:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yes.  What's so hard to understand?  There is a fine line between being pumped about Burrow and laughing at other teams for having the stupidity to buy the jersey of their QB who isn't Burrow.

Who said anything about laughing at other fans? Nate was hoping the fans aren't wasting their money on an often injured player?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 03:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Who said anything about laughing at other fans? Nate was hoping the fans aren't wasting their money on an often injured player?

Seems like he's indicating that Dolphins fans should hold off on buying Tua's jersey because of his injury history and those who are buying it maybe aren't aware of his playing career.

Again, he's allowed to say whatever he likes but this but I got a bit of a bitter sort of laugh from the situation.  Yes, Tua is outselling Burrow now but it's ok because Tua's sales are bolstered by uninformed masses possibly wasting their money. Like I said, it comes down to homerism. We are buying Burrow jerseys because Burrow is going to be awesome but Dolphins fans are buying Tua jerseys because they aren't football-smart enough to hold off to see if he survives a single season in the NFL first.
Reply/Quote