Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey question
So I want a Jessie Bates jersey.

I saw there are 3 tiers of the new jerseys - basic, limited (vapor), and then there's one above that.

I would really like to get a Bates limited one, but I cant find them online anywhere. There just seems to be the Bates basic ones.

My questions are:

1. Does anyone have a Bates limited jersey? Where did you get it and do they even make them?

2. How different is the limited/vapor from the basic jersey? I feel like the limited are more premium and have a better fit. I'm not sure I'd be willing to sacrifice on the limited to get a basic Bates jersey. I may have to go with Burrow.

Let me know your guys' thoughts and if anyone has any insight on this stuff. Thanks friends.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
AFAIR, the Vapour ones are Elite (which is the highest level), I never knew they made Limiteds in Vapour.

Good to know it's not just me ina different country, having trouble getting these jerseys :@
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m waiting on a Bates limited version as well. Right now only a handful of players are available (Burrow, Mixon, Hubbard, Higgins, and Boyd. I like the limited because the names and numbers are at least stitched on. I have no experience with the elites (I’m not crazy about the short sleeves), but definitely don’t waste your money on the game jerseys. They’re screen printed, and little more than a glorified T-shirt. The limited are well worth the extra $30.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 10:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m waiting on a Bates limited version as well. Right now only a handful of players are available (Burrow, Mixon, Hubbard, Higgins, and Boyd. I like the limited because the names and numbers are at least stitched on. I have no experience with the elites (I’m not crazy about the short sleeves), but definitely don’t waste your money on the game jerseys. They’re screen printed, and little more than a glorified T-shirt. The limited are well worth the extra $30.

Right. This is my thinking as well. 

Think I will continue to hold out for the Bates limited...if and when that happens... 
Reply/Quote
I was wanting to get a limited Wilson #55 but I looks like I will have to wait a while or buy a knock off one.
I think Nike has 4 types: Legend, Game, Limited and Elite.

The limited jerseys seem to be the sweet spot between the $300 plus Elites and the screen printed cheaper ones. I think they should offer all players in the limited jerseys first since they are stitched but don’t cost that much more than the screen printed jerseys.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 09:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So I want a Jessie Bates jersey.

I saw there are 3 tiers of the new jerseys - basic, limited (vapor), and then there's one above that.  

I would really like to get a Bates limited one, but I cant find them online anywhere. There just seems to be the Bates basic ones.

My questions are:

1. Does anyone have a Bates limited jersey? Where did you get it and do they even make them?

2. How different is the limited/vapor from the basic jersey? I feel like the limited are more premium and have a better fit. I'm not sure I'd be willing to sacrifice on the limited to get a basic Bates jersey. I may have to go with Burrow.

Let me know your guys' thoughts and if anyone has any insight on this stuff. Thanks friends.
 Long time, no see my fellow Bengals brothers!
Screen print is meh.
Elite sleeves are uncomfortable imo.
Vapor limited without a doubt. They don't feel or look cheap, are really comfortable to wear and look really nice. 
Especially since the price difference between the screen printed and Vapor Limited isn't that much. Well worth the extra money. I have noticed the same thing everywhere in regards to the Vapor player availability. 
Worst case, I may be mistaken, but I think you can customize one. 
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 03:45 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote:  Long time, no see my fellow Bengals brothers!
Screen print is meh.
Elite sleeves are uncomfortable imo.
Vapor limited without a doubt. They don't feel or look cheap, are really comfortable to wear and look really nice. 
Especially since the price difference between the screen printed and Vapor Limited isn't that much. Well worth the extra money. I have noticed the same thing everywhere in regards to the Vapor player availability. 
Worst case, I may be mistaken, but I think you can customize one. 

I dont think you can do custom limited jerseys. 
Reply/Quote
Just as an FYI

If anyone is looking for an affordable A.J. Green jersey just to have one, they have them on the website now for $27

Not a typo, legit $27

So if you don't have a Bengals jersey and want one, might not be a bad option.

https://shop.bengals.com/mens-nike-aj-green-black-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-100-vapor-limited-jersey/p-25157250945048+z-827-2963314232?_ref=p-SFLP:m-GRID:i-r22c1:po-67

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote