Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys on NFL shop
It looks like they've taken down all of the "normal" Bengals jerseys and are in the process of adding the ones with the super bowl patch. There's some Rams jerseys on there already. No Bengals yet.

https://www.nflshop.com/jerseys-super-bowl-gear/d-2337992324+c-91285258+z-95-658818404?_ref=p-CLP:m-SIDE_NAV

"The Bengals are Super Bowl LVI bound after winning the AFC Championship! Celebrate your squad with the official Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl LVI jerseys among our selection of Bengals Super Bowl LVI merchandise. NFLShop.com has the latest Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys in stock now. Show your die hard fandom with Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys shipped right to your door. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also make perfect gifts for that rabid Cincinnati Bengals fan in your life. NFL Shop is your source for all officially licensed Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:42 PM)wcu Wrote: It looks like they've taken down all of the "normal" Bengals jerseys and are in the process of adding the ones with the super bowl patch.  There's some Rams jerseys on there already.  No Bengals yet.

https://www.nflshop.com/jerseys-super-bowl-gear/d-2337992324+c-91285258+z-95-658818404?_ref=p-CLP:m-SIDE_NAV

"The Bengals are Super Bowl LVI bound after winning the AFC Championship! Celebrate your squad with the official Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl LVI jerseys among our selection of Bengals Super Bowl LVI merchandise. NFLShop.com has the latest Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys in stock now. Show your die hard fandom with Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys shipped right to your door. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also make perfect gifts for that rabid Cincinnati Bengals fan in your life. NFL Shop is your source for all officially licensed Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys."

I'm hoping we can get the white jersey with the patch, and not just the black.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm hoping we can get the white jersey with the patch, and not just the black.

Maybe.  The Rams jerseys they've added are blue, and they're obviously not wearing blue to the SB.
Reply/Quote
Gonna use the 11K I'm saving by not going to the game to buy every Bengals Super Bowl champion item that goes on sale Feb. 14. Every effin one.

And pay for season tickets next year.

And treat my long-suffering wife to a nice Valentines Day.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:42 PM)wcu Wrote: It looks like they've taken down all of the "normal" Bengals jerseys and are in the process of adding the ones with the super bowl patch.  There's some Rams jerseys on there already.  No Bengals yet.

They aren't taking down regular Bengals merchandise...it is sold out.  I can't wait to see the updated jersey sales stats.  I'm willing to bet there are a lot of Bengals whose sales jumped considerably after Sunday's game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:14 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Gonna use the 11K I'm saving by not going to the game to buy every Bengals Super Bowl champion item that goes on sale Feb. 14.  Every effin one.

I'm glad you put those things in their proper order LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm glad you put those things in their proper order LOL

Yes, priorities are important.  After further review, a Bengals tattoo might bump Valentines Day down to 4th.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:49 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Yes, priorities are important.  After further review, a Bengals tattoo might bump Valentines Day down to 4th.

Get a tattoo of her making you a sammich.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:14 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Gonna use the 11K I'm saving by not going to the game to buy every Bengals Super Bowl champion item that goes on sale Feb. 14.  Every effin one.

Damn straight, i want the sports illustrated VHS, and football phone, and the magazine. i want it all!!!!
Reply/Quote
I want the tiger-striped silky thong underwear with the matching robe.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I already told my wife that when we win the Super Bowl, I'm buying everything they make.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 04:45 PM)wcu Wrote: I already told my wife that when we win the Super Bowl, I'm buying everything they make.

My wife has already said she wants to do the same.

Yeah, I got a good one.
Reply/Quote
Sunday after the AFC championship game, they had Burrow and Chase ones for sale on the website with the Super Bowl patch, but they sold out quick. I ordered a Burrow one and went back five minutes later to order a Chase one, and they were already gone.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 03:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Get a tattoo of her making you a sammich.

[Image: 176bu0x.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well, I found a lot of shirts and jerseys that interest me at the NFL shop. I think I will wait a month or so when they go on clearance. Especially the AFC Champions jerseys since we will be Super Bowl champions.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
It might be gone now... but there was a sports store in Kenwood mall that had a Picture of PBS signed by the entire 2021 team.... for like 60$.... that would be a great collector item to get... Should have grabbed it while i was there. there were limited run of 2000 i think

Was gonna make a Thread but ill just ask here...

DOES this mean we are gonna get a new run of HU-DEY BEER?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: It might be gone now... but there was a sports store in Kenwood mall that had a Picture of PBS signed by the entire 2021 team.... for like 60$.... that would be a great collector item to get... Should have grabbed it while i was there. there were limited run of 2000 i think

Was gonna make a Thread but ill just ask here...

DOES this mean we are gonna get a new run of HU-DEY BEER?

[Image: 8eed1d9f5ae5ac12a002febce0dac1ad.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad the logo and the gear doesnt suck this year. I actually like it a lot.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:49 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: [Image: 8eed1d9f5ae5ac12a002febce0dac1ad.jpg]

Ive had a 6 pack of these for over 10 years that my dad gave me from the last superbowl...    Finally gonna get to try them (these new ones not the 30 year old ones)  And buy a few extra to keep sake.    

Never seen a hudepohl beer...    now just gotta find a retailer
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ive had a 6 pack of these for over 10 years that my dad gave me from the last superbowl...    Finally gonna get to try them (these new ones not the 30 year old ones)  And buy a few extra to keep sake.    

Never seen a hudepohl beer...    now just gotta find a retailer

I suspect I'm going to have to drive up to Cincinnati if I'm going to get my hands on some.  Maybe my local Kroger can order it for me.
Reply/Quote