Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Watters Suddenly Going On Vacation After Suggestive Ivanka Trump Remark Read mo
Quote:One night after Jesse Watters made a suggestive comment about Ivanka Trump, he announced he's going on vacation until Monday. Mind you, this is during his first week as cohost of a show that was just added to Fox's prime time lineup.

CNN's Brian Stelter noticed the oddity which, I have to admit, went right by me during The Five Wednesday night. Stelter wrote in his Reliable Sources newsletter:

Quote:Maybe this is a total coincidence.

-- On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning Fox's Jesse Watters was called out for watching Ivanka Trump speak and then saying "I really like how she was speaking into that microphone." 

-- On Wednesday morning he claimed he meant that her voice "resonates like a smooth jazz radio DJ." Uh-huh.

-- On Wednesday night he announced on "The Five" that he's going on vacation til next Monday... which means he's missing two days of his first week in prime time, plus his weekend show...

Nothing was said about Watters' remarks on the show Wednesday night.

Watch Watters' comments about Trump below, from the April 25, 2017 The Five.

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/jesse_watters_sudden_vacation_controversial_ivanka_trump_remarks_042717#I2z8R2UE7GdvoLFq.99
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The one thing Fox News will not stand for is any type of sexual exploitation of women.

[Image: e-d-hill.jpg]

[Image: laurie-dhue.jpg]

[Image: kiran-chetry.jpg]

[Image: foxnews-1.jpg]
(04-27-2017, 04:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The one thing Fox News will not stand for is any type of sexual exploitation of women.  

[Image: e-d-hill.jpg]

[Image: laurie-dhue.jpg]

[Image: kiran-chetry.jpg]

[Image: foxnews-1.jpg]
I stink that Steve Douchbag is Donald Thumps illegitimate son.