Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessie Bates
We sure have. Nelson was a great defender & Bates is showing he's growing into the same mold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reggie Nelson was more of a do everything safety then Bates is as a pure Center Field safety. To me he is our Minkah Fitzpatrick!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bates is a great player for us. Probably the best center field/deep safety we've had in a very long time. He's up for an extension after this season and I hope the team sits down with his agent and makes a push to extend him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/pPpQ89RpmXU
I rarely complain about officiating but this UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS call was (forgive me moderator) BULLSHT.
Reply/Quote
Bates is the #1 safety on PFF after Week 1 with a 91.6 grade. He is also the highest coverage rating for safeties at 89.9.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
BATES MOTEL....You don't want to go there. He has a painful early check out time. Receivers will not enjoy their stay at the Bates Motel and will be ready to hit the showers early.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2020, 06:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bates is the #1 safety on PFF after Week 1 with a 91.6 grade. He is also the highest coverage rating for safeties at 89.9.

I said Bates being a top 10 safety was probably the most “bold” prediction in a thread we had here a while back. Proving me wrong so far...lol

Reply/Quote
Master Bates
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 01:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: With the exception of Burrow and Reader and maybe Jonah. Bates is a top 5 player. He's Jamal Adams quality he needs to be signed long term. I'm concerned because we normally don't value Safeties here

Him and Will Jax and pretty much the Secondary played pretty damn good against the Chargers.

Mike Williams played good but Bates was called on that BS call man. Bates, Phillips and Bell might be a great tandem back there.

Liked what I saw from our Linebackers as well against maybe the best pass catching RB in the NFL that no one knows about....

Ekeler is really good. Logan Wilson made some really good plays for a rookie in his first game.
Reply/Quote
Talk about going from the Penthouse to the Outhouse. Dude was garbage last night.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If your requiring your FS to be your leading tackler you have much worse problems than your FS.
Reply/Quote