Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Margus Hunt
Blocked extra point ended up being the difference...he also deflected a pass that williams should have picked. Overall solid game and made game changing plays. He looks good on contain as well. Nice job today margus
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:42 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Blocked extra point ended up being the difference...he also deflected a pass that williams should have picked.  Overall solid game and made game changing plays.  He looks good on contain as well.  Nice job today margus

Really? I thought that was where he needed the most work today. That is actually one of my only gripes. He really did have a pretty good game overall.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wish i had the ability to join you in either of those endeavous. Sad

Of course not!  The only reason you aren't on the Bengals staff is because you've never applied.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:42 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Blocked extra point ended up being the difference...he also deflected a pass that williams should have picked.  Overall solid game and made game changing plays.  He looks good on contain as well.  Nice job today margus

Blocked FG you mean.  The extra point was just a miss, not a block.

Hunt also had a tipped pass that Atkins had a shot at intercepting, but someone (RB?) got a hand in at the last second to bat it away.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 09:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Of course not!  The only reason you aren't on the Bengals staff is because you've never applied.   Hilarious

I'm overqualified, holmes.  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Suur mäng! (That's Estonian for "great game.")
Reply/Quote