Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets Opener on 9/11
Looking forward to the 2016 Home Opener on Sept 11th in New York. Looks like a group of 4 of us will be heading that way.

Anyone else planning on making the trip?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 10:45 AM)corpjet Wrote: Looking forward to the 2016 Home Opener on Sept 11th in New York.  Looks like a group of 4 of us will be heading that way.

Anyone else planning on making the trip?

My wife and I are going. Have front row endzone seats.
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
I won't be going, but New York City is one of my favorite places to visit. Last time we stayed at Times Square. Make sure to catch some Broadway shows. Go Bengals!
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
There's a couple of us going. Two of us are sitting in section 101 (end zone) and another in section 135. Anyone have current plans for tailgating?
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2016, 02:03 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: My wife and I are going. Have front row endzone seats.

Where you the ones that AJ gave the touchdown ball to? Looked liked he gave it to Bengals fans in endzone front row.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 12:56 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Where you the ones that AJ gave the touchdown ball to? Looked liked he gave it to Bengals fans in endzone front row.

Unfortunately, I was in the front row of the other endzone.  No Bengal TD's on my side. Did have the game winner kicked in my side though
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote