Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets QB Geno Smith Broken Jaw out 6-10 weeks
Apparently linebacker IK Enemkpali sucker punched him in the locker room. I want to know what reason he had to sucker punch the Quarterback?

Geno Smith sucker punched in Locker room.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 02:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Apparently linebacker IK Enemkpali sucker punched him in the locker room. I want to know what reason he had to sucker punch the Quarterback?

my guess geno smith running his mouth...

So are we looking for a linebacker lol

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9700/ik-enemkpali
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 02:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Apparently linebacker IK Enemkpali sucker punched him in the locker room. I want to know what reason he had to sucker punch the Quarterback?

Keith Rivers feels his pain.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 02:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: my guess geno smith running his mouth...

So are we looking for a linebacker lol

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9700/ik-enemkpali

So you want to bring him in to break Andy's jaw? lol
Reply/Quote
The Jets playoff chances just skyrocketed. Fitzpatrick is at least twice as good as Smith.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Of all the ways to kill your NFL career, that's the dumbest yet (maybe second to shooting yourself in the leg).
Reply/Quote
Most teams don't expect to lose their QB because a 3rd string linebacker breaks his jaw in a fight.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 02:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: So you want to bring him in to break Andy's jaw? lol

No No.... But there is Ben, Flacco, and whoever the browns trott out.

the fact this IK kid wasnt slaughtered but Genos teammates right after says something. Whitworth would have probly implanted his face on the concrete wall
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 03:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No No.... But there is Ben, Flacco, and whoever the browns trott out.

the fact this IK kid wasnt slaughtered but Genos teammates right after says something. Whitworth would have probly implanted his face on the concrete wall

Why is Geno running his mouth to a 3rd string linebacker anyways?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 04:09 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Why is Geno running his mouth to a 3rd string linebacker anyways?

The LB probably picked Geno off too many times, and Geno was mad about it.
Reply/Quote
This is the most Jets thing ever.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The rest of the AFC East just let out a collective "F**k!!!"
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Third string linebacker? Dumbest human on earth.
Reply/Quote
So Does Rex sign this kid to the practice squad and only activiate him for JETS week after geno is back on the field lol
Reply/Quote

Rumor on Twitter is that it was over money that Smith owed to him.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:34 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Rumor on Twitter is that it was over money that Smith owed to him.

Yeah that's worth losing a backup linebackers job over. Dummy.
Reply/Quote
The guy was dumb to do it but it's the Jets' fault for having a starting QB who is so deserving of a punch to the face.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 02:57 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: So you want to bring him in to break Andy's jaw? lol

Whit would break his neck if he pulled that here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Fitzpatrick > Smith

Jets just got slightly better

Blessing in disguise
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: Fitzpatrick > Smith

Jets just got slightly better

Blessing in disguise

Shitzpatrick probably put the guy up to it.

EDIT: Possibly the BEST part of this story is what the guy who did the punching (and got the cutting) said in an article 5 days prior....

"When I look back on my career, I want to watch film and say, 'Damn, I did that?'" - IK Enemkpali
http://www.scout.com/nfl/jets/story/1570901-ik-enemkpali-working-to-reach-full-potential
Reply/Quote