Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ = GOAT?
(08-15-2018, 12:21 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: And stick'em on your hands during the Super Bowl. 

Effing cheater.

And AJ plays with gloves.

That's not a knock on Green, but these modern gloves are ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
I think it's fairly certain that he will go down as the bengals best wideout of all time. i think he's underrated by Bengal fans and fairly accurately rated by other fans. i can only imagine if he had a stellar QB throwing him the ball such as rodgers or brady.....he may have been one of the top 3 or 4 of all time.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 02:48 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I think it's fairly certain that he will go down as the bengals best wideout of all time. i think he's underrated by Bengal fans and fairly accurately rated by other fans. i can only imagine if he had a stellar QB throwing him the ball such as rodgers or brady.....he may have been one of the top 3 or 4 of all time.

Yep. AJ is really the only truly elite WR of his generation that doesn’t have a HoF or borderline HoF QB. Brown has Ben who is a lock for 1st ballot, OBJ has Eli who will probably get in, and Julio has Ryan, who will probably end up being on the bubble depending on how the rest of his career plays out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote