RD 1 PK 1 CLV- GARRETT MYLES/ DE
RD 1 PK 2 SFF- MITCHELL TRUBISKY/QB
RD 1 PK 3 CHI- JONATHAN ALLEN/DT
RD 1 PK 4 JAX- LEONARD FOURNETTE
RD 1 PK 5 TEN-MARSHON LATTIMORE/CB
RD 1 PK 6 NYJ-

JAMAL ADAMS/S
[Image: hi-res-034cab3fa944c428ba574c5981e4b530_...=1500&q=85]

Bent at the knees and eagerly inching forward toward the line of scrimmage pre-snap similar to the way centerfielders on the baseball diamond anticipate the ball being hit, Adams shows rare key and diagnosis skills. He is hyper-aggressive in run support, flying upfield and slipping past blockers to provide the Tigers with almost another linebacker at the point of attack.

DALVIN COOK/RB
[Image: dalvincookfsu.jpg]

Comfortable in both one-back and two-back groupings. Rare ability to cut it all the way back across the grain. Changes direction with degree of subtlety on second level without gearing down. Not much of a dancer. Tends to get hit it up the field. Feet in constant state of motion. Despite drops, can be dangerous out of backfield.

MARLON HUMPHREY/CB
[Image: 011216-CFB-Alabama-Clemson-Mandels-Mailbag-MM-PI2.jpg]

Has the body type and athletic traits that are out of central casting. Fluid hips and hard-charging makeup speed. Well-versed in a variety of coverages. Plays with disciplined eyes and good balance between high-low responsibilities in zone. Good short-area acceleration to close out receivers and attack throwing lanes. Reactive athleticism helps erase coverage mistakes.

DESHAUN WATSON/QB
[Image: 46-deshaun-watson.jpg?itok=Uoq5AMFZ]

Tremendous leader and winner. Good pocket posture with quiet upper body. Good pocket mobility and doesn't show much panic when pocket gets noisy. Sacked just 32 times over his last 1,181 drop-backs. Willing to stand in and deliver the ball against rib-wreckers on a clear path for him. Has history of clutch play in big games and big moments.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watson. I feel like the Jets would've made a deal with Cutler by now?
Reply/Quote
Adams. That secondary was atrocious and there's still decent FA QBs out there. Also throw in that they're high on Hackenberg
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Cook. Theye are in full rebuild mode and a qb wont help.
Reply/Quote
Nominate Hooker for the next pick to the Chargers. Thomas maybe also.

Went with Adams in this one
Reply/Quote
I went Adams here. Won't be surprised at all if they go Watson.

Chargers I put up hooker, foster
Reply/Quote
Adams in my opinion.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote