Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets trading for Joe Flacco
(10-25-2021, 09:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saw someone online say he won’t be eligible for Sunday.

He should be eligible.  I think traded players are only not eligible to play in the same week.  For example when the Eagles traded Ertz.  He played a Thursday game and was traded the next day.  So he was not eligible to play for the Cardinals in their game that Sunday. 

Now if the Jets feel he can learn the offense under a different head coach than he played for last year in time for Sunday, that's a different question. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..He used to beat us pretty regularly until Blandy and AJ came along then his game kinda fell to hell..

Not true gramps.

Dalton and Green came along in 2011 and Flacco was SB MVP in 2013.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..He used to beat us pretty regularly until Blandy and AJ came along then his game kinda fell to hell..

3-2 pre Andy/AJ. 2-0 in the forgotten year of 2008 (his rookie year).

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 07:09 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: He should be eligible.  I think traded players are only not eligible to play in the same week.  For example when the Eagles traded Ertz.  He played a Thursday game and was traded the next day.  So he was not eligible to play for the Cardinals in their game that Sunday. 

Now if the Jets feel he can learn the offense under a different head coach than he played for last year in time for Sunday, that's a different question. 

I heard on the radio he won't report to NY until today, so I doubt he makes the field unless the rookie is a complete crapshow.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 08:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I heard on the radio he won't report to NY until today, so I doubt he makes the field unless the rookie is a complete crapshow.

Which I'd wager is the reason the thread was moved.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote