Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Bob Cooter.......
(11-13-2017, 10:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know the board will be happy about Guenther.

He's more of the same. He's been with Marvin since like 2002. He's Marvin Jr. He's not going to have a drastically different philosophy.

Why not?  I heard he is the Bryan Price of the NFL!!
Reply/Quote
I say Mike Munchak. He re-built the Steelers offensive line and made it one of the best in the league now. I think he would be able to turn ours around rather quickly. Plus, he would be able to pass on the secrets on how the Steelers offensive line never gets called for holding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ill take frank reich oc for eagles. Has had sucess coaching wr qb and oc. Rivers had some of his best years with him and he developed wentz into a damn good qb.

I would be happy with quite a few others already mentioned as well. Josh mcdaniel would be nice. Matt lafleur would be nice. I like nagy from the chiefs as well. I would be ok with cooter, but would rather get one of the aforementioned coaches.
Reply/Quote
At this point anyone but Marvin for me. The only thing I don't like about gunther is,he wanted to hold vets accountable then Marvin stepped in and scolded him . But he just doesn't got that good coach look to him. Plus he's not that good of a defensive coordinator he's just alright.

As for cooter ,I like him .he can also live in Kentucky too if he wanted. Jim Bob cooter from ky is our coach y'all. If he messes up we can say damn it cooter!!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: "Jim Bob Cooter,"

Has got to be the biggest hick, redneck name on this planet.

Just going by stereotypes, not trying to make fun of the guy.

Was going to say "Ricky Bobby" not available?  This dudes name is a cross between the Waltons and Dukes of Hazard.  Dear Lord - losing sucks - this is what it has come down to because talking about X's and O's has become pointless.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 01:16 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I say Mike Munchak. He re-built the Steelers offensive line and made it one of the best in the league now. I think he would be able to turn ours around rather quickly. Plus, he would be able to pass on the secrets on how the Steelers offensive line never gets called for holding.

That trade secret is an easy one - play for the squeelers or patsies.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 10:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know the board will be happy about Guenther.

He's more of the same. He's been with Marvin since like 2002. He's Marvin Jr. He's not going to have a drastically different philosophy.

Guenther is more like Zimmer than Marv id say
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 01:16 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I say Mike Munchak. He re-built the Steelers offensive line and made it one of the best in the league now. I think he would be able to turn ours around rather quickly. Plus, he would be able to pass on the secrets on how the Steelers offensive line never gets called for holding.

Wasn't the Titans OL garbage when he was HC?
Reply/Quote
One reason why I'm starting to become more against JBC....
His offense is bad from a rushing standpoint. The Lions are 29th in rushing and have not been a strong rushing team in recent years previously either.
JBC's offense is a predominantly passing offense but they have a QB who is better at playing from behind than Dalton is.
Not to say Dalton is bad, but he is dependent on a lot of weapons and consistent blocking to be near top 10.
If JBC is going to bring that same offensive philosophy to Cincinnati, he'll need a better QB than Dalton, a lot of good pass blockers, and at least one more receiver that can get separation.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: One reason why I'm starting to become more against JBC....
His offense is bad from a rushing standpoint. The Lions are 29th in rushing and have not been a strong rushing team in recent years previously either.
JBC's offense is a predominantly passing offense but they have a QB who is better at playing from behind than Dalton is.
Not to say Dalton is bad, but he is dependent on a lot of weapons and consistent blocking to be near top 10.
If JBC is going to bring that same offensive philosophy to Cincinnati, he'll need a better QB than Dalton, a lot of good pass blockers, and at least one more receiver that can get separation.

Also, he was charged with aggravated burglary. 
Reply/Quote
Jim Bob Cooter? 

Sounds like he needs to be the coach of South Central Louisiana State Mud Dogs.  He can only come coach the Bengals IF he brings their star linebacker, Bobby Boucher along.

Jebus, that might be the breaking point of this fan if we hire Jim Bob Cooter as our next HC.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Good names on here. Nagy is my favorite if we are going for an Offensive minded coach.

Andy Reid disciple is exactly what we need around here IMHO. 

Also really like Lafleur, and of course Jon "Chucky" Gruden. Cooter is one funny name lol
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:57 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Also, he was charged with aggravated burglary. 

Meh, Marvin's been stealing a salary for years.

I'd like to see a JBC regime.  Old Chevy up on blocks outside PBS.  Nudie calendars and STP signs everywhere.  Possums running around the concourse. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
His name sounds like something I'd use for a made up Madden coach.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 09:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, Marvin's been stealing a salary for years.

I'd like to see a JBC regime.  Old Chevy up on blocks outside PBS.  Nudie calendars and STP signs everywhere.  Possums running around the concourse. 

They don't now...? Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Give me the Lions defensive coordinator over Cooter.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 11:46 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Wasn't the Titans OL garbage when he was HC?

Wasn't he the one that also pulled Reggies hair on the sideline?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 09:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, Marvin's been stealing a salary for years.

Come on Llama.....it would be an ol MOPAR.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

And it is pretty aggravating.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Anyone been to Cooter's Garage in Gatlinburg TN before?  That's what I have pictured if we get JBC as HC.  It's already decked out in orange! 

Just need the General Lee jumping over cars as halftime entertainment. 

But sign me up for the nudie calendars.  We all need more nudie calendars. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote