Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Breech
At my Church today. Pretty cool.

Anyone else go to Whitewater Christian and see him today?

Very humble dude.
Reply/Quote
We demand a drawing as proof.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I wonder if he prayed before every kick?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Breech squeezed his tiny size 7 kicking foot into a size 5 shoe because he thought it gave him better accuracy to get the ball between the uprights.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No, I avoid church religiously. But, he's in the club lounge at many games throughout the season, and I did get a chance to speak briefly with him once. Nice guy. Glad you got to meet him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I've spoken to him several times on the club level, and he signed my daughter's football and spent a couple of minutes talking to her...nice guy.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We demand a drawing as proof.

I can back it up that Jim was at the church. After service we all drove over to the local diner and Jim ordered a tuna on rye. He spoke about the good 'ole days and how thankful he was that Marvin Lewis wasnt his coach when he was a player. As he took a bite out of his tuna sandwich he just looked up in the air and said "Its the little things like him not being my coach is why I believe there is a god" He then took a big sigh, and the smell of his tuna breath almost made me pass out. "Jim" I said in an urgent voice, "God has 2 words for you" He looked with deep interest and I replied, "Breath Mints"
Reply/Quote