Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Harbaugh To Raiders
I heard that there's a strong possibility Jim Harbaugh leaves Michigan to become the next HC of the Raiders.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:22 PM)magikod Wrote: I heard that there's a strong possibility Jim Harbaugh leaves Michigan to become the next HC of the Raiders.

You're trolling.

Mods, ban him.
Reply/Quote
That's been floated for at least a week now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It would be cool to see him back in the NFL. It was amazing what he did with the 49ers. He took a dogsht team and literally overnight made them Super Bowl contenders.

It's actually been a dream of mine for him to coach the Bengals, but it wasn't to be.  Cry
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Thought the Guy that finished the season for them did a great job.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Thought the Guy that finished the season for them did a great job.

Same.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 02:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Thought the Guy that finished the season for them did a great job.

Dr. Oz if more than deserving of that head coaching job. Good Head coaches are not easy to find. I think what he did with that team after all the distractions they went through was very impressive. How u let that walk and think it needs to be replaced is beyond me. Only thing I can think of is Mr. Davis may have always wanted harbaugh as his coach and now he’s got the opportunity.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:22 PM)magikod Wrote: I heard that there's a strong possibility Jim Harbaugh leaves Michigan to become the next HC of the Raiders.

I wonder if he will need to dye his hair orange and get a bowl cut....
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 01:28 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: Dr. Oz if more than deserving of that head coaching job. Good Head coaches are not easy to find.  I think what he did with that team after all the distractions they went through was very impressive.  How u let that walk and think it needs to be replaced is beyond me.  Only thing I can think of is Mr. Davis may have always wanted harbaugh as his coach and now he’s got the opportunity.

he wants that Big Flashy Name  for a coach in Las Vegas and i get it...

Jim leaving Michigan probly means its a long time before they beat tOSU again
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 01:35 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I wonder if he will need to dye his hair orange and get a bowl cut....

[Image: 144928399.jpg.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 04:04 PM)magikod Wrote: [Image: 144928399.jpg.0.jpg]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 09:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

has more money than everyone on these boards combined....   
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 09:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

as the saying goes..." a face only a mother can love"  lol
Reply/Quote
He finally gets to the college football playoffs and now is the time to bounce?

I don't see him leaving Michigan short of being fired. Think about how many years he was given before the talk of "hot seat" started to really swirl. There is just less pressure on him in the college ranks then in the pro ranks, plus it is just an easier life for a college coach. You don't have to deal with salary cap and crazy owners and GM's making roster decisions and lack of depth. If you are a quality recruiter like he is and Saban and Urban Meyer was, and most other high level college guys, you will always have an advantage over 90% of the teams you play.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 03:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He finally gets to the college football playoffs and now is the time to bounce?

I don't see him leaving Michigan short of being fired. Think about how many years he was given before the talk of "hot seat" started to really swirl. There is just less pressure on him in the college ranks then in the pro ranks, plus it is just an easier life for a college coach. You don't have to deal with salary cap and crazy owners and GM's making roster decisions and lack of depth. If you are a quality recruiter like he is and Saban and Urban Meyer was, and most other high level college guys, you will always have an advantage over 90% of the teams you play.

Also similar to Saban and Meyer, in college these guys can be larger than life personality micro-managing control freaks.....which they al are.  This allows them to do things their way and many young men, barely more than children respond to the structure and direction very positively.  

It doesn't work in the pro's as has been proven over and over.  The things being said about Meyer very recently were the exact same things said about Saban and in the end HB in SF.  The difference in SF for HB was that he inherited a mostly stacked roster and drafted a QB that could run a college offense and it almost worked, but after 5 years, the winning stopped and the locker room and management had had enough.

HB is a god at Michigan, if he leaves he's an arrogant fool.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: has more money than everyone on these boards combined....   

Maybe... But he was broke ass by sports owner standards. The move to Vegas has helped, but that dude's a joke.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 11:40 PM)jason Wrote: Maybe... But he was broke ass by sports owner standards. The move to Vegas has helped, but that dude's a joke.

vouch...

money cant buy you respect
Reply/Quote