Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Haslett new LB Coach
Dude's intense. I like the hire. Match his intensity with Burfict's. Could care less what a former players opinion of his playcalling is.
Reply/Quote
I can't help but wonder if Jim Schwartz won't take anything under a coordinator job.

Oh well, he's a position coach, so nice hire.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Outstanding hire. I've always like this guy.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I can't help but wonder if Jim Schwartz won't take anything under a coordinator job.

Oh well, he's a position coach, so nice hire.

He really shouldn't have to. The Bills getting rid of him when Ryan was hired was just plain stupid. He's one of the best 4-3 D coordinators in the league. If he's still looking for a job when Paulie G eventually moves on I pray we bring him in. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:06 PM)corpjet Wrote: A veteran coach, who has HC experience, seems like the no nonsense type.

Side note but everyone is fleeing Penn State this year, from their players to their coaches (many of which took the same position at other schools)

Good.  Burfict needs some discipline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Isn't he a 3-4 guy?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't he a 3-4 guy?

He primarily ran the 4-3 when he was running New Orleans. Same with St. Louis. He was kind of forced to run the 3-4 in Washington.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
pretty scathing comments from London Fletcher...makes me a bit wary. Unless you're Chip Kelly every always seems to have endorsements or at least polite platitudes for their ex-coaches.

Hope him and Burfict don't end up blowing up on the sideline
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:21 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He really shouldn't have to. The Bills getting rid of him when Ryan was hired was just plain stupid. He's one of the best 4-3 D coordinators in the league. If he's still looking for a job when Paulie G eventually moves on I pray we bring him in. 

Might still be in buffalo had they hired Hue instead of Rex.

Schwartz is waiting to see what happens in Tennessee. Marrone is getting an interview there and that's where Schwartz lives.

Also hue is trying to hire Ray Horton as DC and he is in Tennessee ATM.
Reply/Quote