Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Haslett
(04-19-2016, 04:30 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Haslett is great as a D.C. but as a coach, maybe not so good. But still four-years at D.C. is a great run.

Haslett has a total of 12 years experience as a DC in the NFL including a 3 year run with the Steelers that was good enough to get him hired as a head coach for the Saints.
Reply/Quote
I think hiring Jim Haslett is the most underrated move the Bengals have made. I think he's going to make a fine addition and think he's an upgrade over last year. I'm hoping he gets a lot out of these linebackers because there's so much potential in this group.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 05:26 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I think hiring Jim Haslett is the most underrated move the Bengals have made. I think he's going to make a fine addition and think he's an upgrade over last year. I'm hoping he gets a lot out of these linebackers because there's so much potential in this group.

Burfict, Dansby, Maualuga, Vinny Rey, Paul Dawson, Marquis Flowers is pretty good.

I expect Flowers to really turn some heads this year in a good way. Burfict feels the same, dude is athletic and can cover and tackle.

Too bad he got hurt last year, would of been nice to see him take Lamur's spot.
Reply/Quote