Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim O hits the Big Time
I like Jim and his reporting demeanor. He's has the right balance and enjoy reading his articles and especially like how he takes time out to pop in here and some other Bengal forums. Congrats and keep up the great work!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for listening (and reading) and starting this thread! I appreciate it!

To update McCarron's situation: no update yet. No dates have been determined in that hearing.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2017, 07:36 PM)GodFather Wrote: I like Jim and his reporting demeanor. He's has the right balance and enjoy reading his articles and especially like how he takes time out to pop in here and some other Bengal forums. Congrats and keep up the great work!

He's definitely better than Dehner or those hacks on the Reds beat. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
When you hear him talk about our "stubbornness" in free agency, it makes me wonder if Mikey is still more involved than we might like to think. That word has always been associated with him in his dealings. Sort of gives me chills.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 03:07 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: When you hear him talk about our "stubbornness" in free agency, it makes me wonder if Mikey is still more involved than we might like to think. That word has always been associated with him in his dealings.  Sort of gives me chills.

Katie, Marvin, and Duke basically do the day to day operations, but in the end Mike is the guy who has to sign off on the decisions.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 03:07 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: When you hear him talk about our "stubbornness" in free agency, it makes me wonder if Mikey is still more involved than we might like to think. That word has always been associated with him in his dealings.  Sort of gives me chills.

That is team philosophy throughout the organization, not just a Mike thing. I doubt there will be a large change in contract structure and free agent signings when Mike eventually passes
Reply/Quote