Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Owczarski is leaving us :(
"Now that I think about it, Jim wasn't that great a beat writer," he said in the same vein as Bengals fans when certain players leave the team to go elsewhere.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Aw man.....that sucks!  Thanks Jim, for taking the time to come on here and provide excellent insight on the team.  Best wishes in the tundra, and if it doesn't work out, we'd damn sure love to have you back.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2018, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well he made it 1 time so I guess that means they have a shot every time?

Are the Packers not in the running every year? Give me a break, that team is always in the hunt...I think Jim will have alot more to do in Green Bay over the course of a season.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for all you did here Jim you will be missed ! Good luck in whatever's ahead
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Paul finds a partner for the BBP. That makes my Tuesday ride to work go quick
Reply/Quote
So...Jim.  Gonna stop by once in awhile to tell us how much you miss us all and can't wait to get fired in Green Bay so you can return here?
In the immortal words of Douglas MacAuther, "I shall return!"?  No? Well darn.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Probably got tired of all the stupid questions people asked him in the Ask Jim O forum.
Reply/Quote
What a rare treat to have someone treat us like we mattered.   Green Bay is getting a winner, and a heck of a writer.

Best luck to you sir.   Stay warm!
Reply/Quote
Wasnt he a beat writer for the packers before he came here? I guess he is going back. Congrats Jim.
Reply/Quote
Who’s going to replace him a month before season starts?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Good luck, Jim. You were really a great part of this board, and all of us info-hungry Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Jim.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we just lost our rental.
Reply/Quote
Great class act that will be missed here. Best of luck to ya, Jim!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to him he did a great job here....moving to Milwaukee however doesn't sound like my idea of a good time.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
what a bummer
Reply/Quote
Good for him. He did an excellent job in his time here, I'm sure that he'll continue to do great work covering the packers. 
Reply/Quote
keep your head low and your powder dry Jimmy. Best of luck
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good luck Jim!
Reply/Quote