Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Owczarski is leaving us :(
(08-10-2018, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well he made it 1 time so I guess that means they have a shot every time?

The Pack have 1 more championship under Rodgers than we have playoff wins in the last 27 (or is it 28? I've lost count) years.

Any smack talk we send their way comes off as salt.

To Jim, I always got the sense he wanted to go back to GB. Enjoyed his time here though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Quitter !

No truthfully, I really hate to hear this.

But wish Jim the best and would like to thank him for his contributions on this board.

The magnetic pull of covering the frozen tundra and its history would certainly be enticing to an NFL beat writer.

Get that, yet still a sad day in the Nati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
@MentalRage @Bengalholic @pally @HarleyDog @GodFather @LionelHutz @Pat5775 @Truck_1_0_1_ @kdgjr @George Cantstandya @Millhouse @bengals67 @synric @BenZoo2 @Wyche’sWarrior @bengalfan74 @3wt @Thundercloud @masonbengalsfan @wildcats forever @corpjet @whodey4life84 @Bilbo Saggins @bonesaw @jfkbengals @Shake N Blake @Go Cards

Thanks for this post and for the kind words and GIFs!

@ochocincos
It’s fun, to be honest. And while I may be in the locker room every day it’s good to hear from fans because at the end of the day – I’m the conduit for you to the team.

@SunsetBengal
I was curious about this but I was told, at least at The Enqy, I’m just the fourth over like 20 years
(Curnutte, Reedy, Dehner Jr./me). I’m not sure how long Curnutte and Reedy stuck around, though.

@Sled21
Ha!

@LoneBengal
You’re right – not ideal timing. But we can’t control such things. Did my best to leave PDJ in a good spot. They’re good up in Green Bay – they’ve got four people in the company managing things. But it is a tough time to walk in as most of the team will be getting cut just after I get there. Appreciate the kind words!

@Nate
Purely a personal move. I was on with Lance McAllister talking about this, my wife lives in Wisconsin year round, and I get back up there in the offseason when the team is gone.

@PhilHos @Stewy
LOL

@Brimey @TSwigZ
Oh yeah, the BBP will continue on. A replacement will be hired as soon as they can!

@grampahol
I’ll keep this board bookmarked! I’ll still know a bit about the men for a while 

@Beaker
Ha! Nah, always enjoyed that and really appreciated it!

@mikey6866
Nah, I was more of a general assignment/features writer for OnMilwaukee.com.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 10:48 PM)jowczarski Wrote: @Nate
Purely a personal move. I was on with Lance McAllister talking about this, my wife lives in Wisconsin year round, and I get back up there in the offseason when the team is gone.

Thanks for responding Jim, really appreciated what you did here and hope you have a great time in Green Bay brother! Cool
Reply/Quote