Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Tuner's 9 months with the Bengals have been interesting
(10-19-2019, 07:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree.  Hopefully, they take advantage of being able to upgrade the coaching staff this time.

Indeed. At minimum, they need to change out some of the coaches...if they don't fire Taylor.

It's honestly hard to say which ones deserve to stay. Is there any position group that looks good?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Indeed. At minimum, they need to change out some of the coaches...if they don't fire Taylor.

It's honestly hard to say which ones deserve to stay. Is there any position group that looks good?

If they don't fire Taylor?  LOL

The Bengals management didn't struggle with cutting ties to "one of the family" for the previous 16 years, wait until after the Super Bowl to hire "their man", only to reconsider everything after one disastrous season.  Sac Taylor isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.  I'd just about be willing to bet you everything I own, up to and including the very drawers I'm wearing, and farting in at will, at this very moment, that Zac Taylor is here for at least 3 seasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 09:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If they don't fire Taylor?  LOL

The Bengals management didn't struggle with cutting ties to "one of the family" for the previous 16 years, wait until after the Super Bowl to hire "their man", only to reconsider everything after one disastrous season.  Sac Taylor isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.  I'd just about be willing to bet you everything I own, up to and including the very drawers I'm wearing, and farting in at will, at this very moment, that Zac Taylor is here for at least 3 seasons.

Very possible that he doesn't. Even if he goes 0-16 they probably keep him.

I think a lot of franchises would fire him.
Reply/Quote