Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner
He earned his blow up doll. He did more with less, And even Bobby Hart played with Hart. Team looked better against the blitz after Baltimore got in our ass.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 07:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: He earned his blow up doll. He did more with less, And even Bobby Hart played with Hart. Team looked better against the blitz after Baltimore got in our ass.

Check back after next week. If it’s not a total disaster I’ll give him props.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Once is a mistake. Twice is a trend.

Let's not crown him because the line had a half decent game and Garrett didn't spend the game wrapped around Burrow like a jock strap.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 10:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once is a mistake. Twice is a trend.

Let's not crown him because the line had a half decent game and Garrett didn't spend the game wrapped around Burrow like a jock strap.

Let's not crown him til Incognito decapitates him...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Taylor called a much better game towards helping them not having to hold onto blocks for more than they normally are. No idea what took them so long. Could of probably win a game or two with that type of playing calling. Hopefully it continues.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
They’ve been better in pass protection, but the running game is still absolutely abysmal. I’ll crown him when he fixes both.

Reply/Quote
Let's not forget those Bengal olinemen.that came
In the 4th quarter they.had fresh legs.
They were blocking a Browns dline that was not on
Fresh.legs.
The Bengals offense had more snaps than.the Browns
Offense
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 07:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: He earned his blow up doll. He did more with less, And even Bobby Hart played with Hart. Team looked better against the blitz after Baltimore got in our ass.

The Browns are far from a top-tier team and have given up more points than they've scored this season and two of their five wins have been against the Bengals. If they'd played a better team those two games they could easily be 3-4 right now.

Let's see how the Bengals do against Tennessee, Pissburgh (twice) and Baltimore (again) before we start believing that there's some decent coaching happening.

To date, this coaching staff has zero wins against teams with a winning record and plenty of losses to bad teams.

Reply/Quote
Now... he’s earned TWO blow up dolls.

Hell, no Jonah, Bobby, Trey, or Michael?

He’s earned 3 blow up dolls. PREMIUM
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Now... he’s earned TWO blow up dolls.

I think today is more of a knock against Turner. 

The line looked (and played) significantly better. That's not really a glowing star on your coach who had these guys riding the pine when the line struggled so badly in previous games.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 06:26 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Now... he’s earned TWO blow up dolls.

You sure he’s not just a bad talent evaluator and has been starting the wrong people all year?
Reply/Quote