Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Carter prefers Donald Trump....
He prefers The Donald win the Republican nomination.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/5/jimmy-carter-i-would-choose-trump/

Shocked

I suppose he might think it'd be the easiest win for Hillary.
(02-11-2016, 07:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He prefers The Donald win the Republican nomination.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/5/jimmy-carter-i-would-choose-trump/

Shocked

I suppose he might think it'd be the easiest win for Hillary.

He has a good point...if he is right.  Trump (like Romney) is willing to say anything and take any position to get a vote.

But once in charge would he stay that way or fall back in to the spoiled rich kid he's always been and demand his way or "you're fired"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-12-2016, 08:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: But once in charge would he stay that way or fall back in to the spoiled rich kid he's always been and demand his way or "you're fired"?

Ever heard the fable about the guy who helped out a rattle snake because the snake promised no to bite him?

The rube in that story is a perfect example of the people who believe that Trump ios not just in this to make money for himself.  that is all he has done his entire life.  He has built his identity around hie net worth.  He thinks that is all that matters.
(02-12-2016, 11:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Ever heard the fable about the guy who helped out a rattle snake because the snake promised no to bite him?

The rube in that story is a perfect example of the people who believe that Trump ios not just in this to make money for himself.  that is all he has done his entire life.  He has built his identity around hie net worth.  He thinks that is all that matters.
I've always felt that it was more about ego, for Trump.
I figure he's getting up there in age and thinking "what else can I accomplish to add to my glorious legacy? ".

I'm sure he'll help himself and his buddies along the way though. 
I'm with Jimmy on this one, but let's hope Trump doesn't win the presidency just to play it safe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]