Jimmy Kimmel's Celebrity Mean Tweets

Reply/Quote
That's great Big Grin
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

"Jason Aldiene sounds like he got his dick stuck in his sister" LMAO
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:26 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: "Jason Aldiene sounds like he got his dick stuck in his sister"  LMAO

Yeah, some of them are funny as hell, but the best response had to be Sophia Vergara's. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, some of them are funny as hell, but the best response had to be Sophia Vergara's. LOL

Is she the one that is in the new movie "Hot Pursuit"?
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:55 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Is she the one that is in the new movie "Hot Pursuit"?

Yep.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:55 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Is she the one that is in the new movie "Hot Pursuit"?

Yeah she's also in some TV show.  I hear it's doing pretty well.   Big Grin
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Those were hilarious. I love it when they crack the celeb up.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, some of them are funny as hell, but the best response had to be Sophia Vergara's. LOL

I had to go back and re-watch it, but yea that's hilarious.  Even though the celebs seem be able to laugh at themselves, some of these people are just jealous hateful people.  I can't imagine being that hateful.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

I almost cried laughing at these.  The celeb responses are the best especially when they can laugh themselves.
Reply/Quote