Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jindal is in
(06-24-2015, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm conservative and have never refered to him by his middle name; much less every 3 seconds. Matter of fact I'm not sure I've heard it mentioned much anywhere lately.

I wonder if liberal media would mention anything if Rick Perry's middle name was Adolph?

Turn on your radio and listen to guys like Sean Hannity call him by his middle name every chance they get.
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
(06-24-2015, 07:54 PM)Bengals23 Wrote: Turn on your radio and listen to guys like Sean Hannity call him by his middle name every chance they get.

I seldom listen to political commentary; however, I do enjoy listening to Michael Savage. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-24-2015, 04:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Children of Asian immigrants often adopt English names. Source: I went to school with a ton of Asian kids.

Careful now, you could get flamed for using anecdotal evidence as a source around here.  Confused

I do believe that you are correct, as I knew several Japanese and Mexican kids that adopted English sounding names.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-24-2015, 08:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I do believe that you are correct, as I knew several Japanese and Mexican kids that adopted English sounding names.

It's because they wanted to be politicians. 

[Image: Dp9r9Cl.jpg]

Jindal is in a tough place with respect to the rest of the field.
(06-24-2015, 08:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Dp9r9Cl.jpg]

Jindal is in a tough place with respect to the rest of the field.

According to this, Atheists lost half of their members since the primary started.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Graphic was from five thirty eight.

I always think it's interesting to see what factions of the party each candidate pulls from and how one or two areas being stretched thin could open up paths.

Interesting dynamics.
(06-24-2015, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am amused by the way you and natey come out slinging mud. Typical.

What's so bad about slinging mud?  You say that like it's a bad thing.
(06-24-2015, 04:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Children of Asian immigrants often adopt English names. 

He's Asian?

I thought he was just "well tanned"?
My man Jindal was just on O'Riely and Bill almost let him finish a sentence.

Jindal was trying to talk about Civil Liberties but was unable to get a word in edge-wise.

Confession time: I do not like Bill O'Riely; however, my wife is a huge fan (she owns copies of Killing everything) and she called for me when Jindal came on.