Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jingle Bell Mock
Bored at work. Love doing mock drafts, sucks its this early... Whatever I'll make it short and sweet.

Main Needs (IMO): OL, LB, S, TE, DL

We could easily lose out and pick anywhere from #6-#10 this year.

Our offense can't pass block or run block and our defense can't stop the run. I don't know if we'll be ready to give up on CedO and JF just yet unfortunately, but we still need to address RG and C. I'm also not sure if we'll try and draft an early replacement for Billings seeing as this was his rookie year kinda sorta...

1. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

2a. Billy Price, C, Ohio State

(via trade to Browns for AJM)

2b. Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama

3a. Will Clapp, G/C, LSU

3b. Andrew Brown, DT, Virginia

(comp pick for Zeitler)
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 05:19 PM)Takedown Wrote: Bored at work. Love doing mock drafts, sucks its this early... Whatever I'll make it short and sweet.

Main Needs (IMO): OL, LB, S, TE, DL

We could easily lose out and pick anywhere from #6-#10 this year.

Our offense can't pass block or run block and our defense can't stop the run. I don't know if we'll be ready to give up on CedO and JF just yet unfortunately, but we still need to address RG and C. I'm also not sure if we'll try and draft an early replacement for Billings seeing as this was his rookie year kinda sorta...

1. Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

2a. Billy Price, C, Ohio State

(via trade to Browns for AJM)

2b. Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama

3a. Will Clapp, G/C, LSU

3b. Andrew Brown, DT, Virginia

(comp pick for Zeitler)

Really like this mock. However if it was me I would switch couple things. I think that price has to be picked in round 1, he's gone by pick 25 so trade to 18, get price and then with the 3 second round picks get will hernandez as 2a. And get Malik Jefferson as 2c. Or u could go Derwin James in top 10 as he can play lb as well
Just some thoughts.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 06:14 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Really like this mock. However if it was me I would switch couple things. I think that price has to be picked in round 1, he's gone by pick 25 so trade to 18, get price and then with the 3 second round picks get will hernandez as 2a. And get Malik Jefferson as 2c. Or u could go Derwin James in top 10 as he can play lb as well
Just some thoughts.

I'd be okay with most of that except moving James to LB if we drafted him. I like him a lot, I would just want him to be focused on as a safety. We could do James in R1 and Jefferson and or Price in R2? And yeah we could definitely package a 3rd and 4th to move up out of R2 to solidify our chances. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 07:30 PM)Takedown Wrote: I'd be okay with most of that except moving James to LB if we drafted him. I like him a lot, I would just want him to be focused on as a safety. We could do James in R1 and Jefferson and or Price in R2? And yeah we could definitely package a 3rd and 4th to move up out of R2 to solidify our chances. ThumbsUp

I think we would definitely have to move back into Rd 1 to get price. And of course he would mainly play safety just was saying he could play lb on occasion. He's only about 7 pounds less than foster.
Reply/Quote