Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe B. thinks we have the right pieces before the draft
(04-11-2024, 09:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My wife loves Burrow. But she says he has no calves or thighs. I would hope he could improve his leg strength, it helps everything. 

Yep I've noticed that also.  Doesn't appear he does much leg work, if any.  They are very skinny.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope. Need a Vet Corner. Need to hit on a NT not another 3T. And must draft a tackle at 18 to provide depth on the line when one if not two of our guys go down. With burrow we can do anything without we do nothing. Marinate on that boys
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2024, 03:55 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: Joe has more than enough lower body strength. The volume of muscle doesn't automatically correlate to strength. Only the roid boys care about the appearance.

Completely agree, I have small legs myself but the strength is there, as you say IcoHolic, big legs and volume of muscle do not correlate to strength.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad he's in the weight room because that means his wrist is getting better. But otherwise I couldn't care less about his regimen. He won't be wrestling with anyone. I guess there's something to be said for his overall physical fitness, but the best way to keep Joe healthy and productive is to protect him.
Reply/Quote