Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Bachie
LB Joe Bachie has been cleared to practice. He's been on the PUP list as he recovered from the ACL he tore late last season.
He was beginning to play really well last season when he playing in place of Logan. With Logan injured again looks like he will pick up some playing time when he is activated

Jeremy Fowler is reporting that Logan us expected to miss 2-5 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bachie played well last season, but I wouldn't get too excited about him being cleared. He hasn't played football in a while, it's going to take him some time with the knee repair to get back to form.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote: LB Joe Bachie has been cleared to practice. He's been on the PUP list as he recovered from the ACL he tore late last season.
He was beginning to play really well last season when he playing in place of Logan. With Logan injured again looks like he will pick up some playing time when he is activated

Jeremy Fowler is reporting that Logan us expected to miss 2-5 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's not bad; could be back for Carolina, but I have a feeling he'll be back after the bye.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 01:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bachie played well last season, but I wouldn't get too excited about him being cleared. He hasn't played football in a while, it's going to take him some time with the knee repair to get back to form.

True, it is ADG, Pratt, Bailey and Johnston we have to hope pick their games up the next 2 games big time to help slow the
run down. I really like what I saw in Tufele in the little time he played, looked like a beast right off the bat, crazy cool right 
when we needed a run stopper terribly bad.
Reply/Quote
Even if completely healthy i don’t think he’ll play over Bailey right?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 07:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Even if completely healthy i don’t think he’ll play over Bailey right?

I don't think so. He is probably not in the best football shape. Glad he is back though, he was playing very well last season.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:22 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't think so. He is probably not in the best football shape. Glad he is back though, he was playing very well last season.

Yeah, will take at least a few weeks getting in football shape I am sure. Just happy we have that other body in the LB room
right when we needed it when Logan went down.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 01:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bachie played well last season, but I wouldn't get too excited about him being cleared. He hasn't played football in a while, it's going to take him some time with the knee repair to get back to form.

Looked very solid prior to injury....reminds me of the Chargers LB Tranquil.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 04:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, will take at least a few weeks getting in football shape I am sure. Just happy we have that other body in the LB room
right when we needed it when Logan went down.

well he was activated today so he must have been in football shape.  I know they said he was close to being ready at the end of camp. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 04:53 PM)pally Wrote: well he was activated today so he must have been in football shape.  I know they said he was close to being ready at the end of camp. 

Thanks Pally, we just might see some of Bachie tomorrow then. Cool
Reply/Quote